+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open Work Permit

Clara Palma

Aug 16, 2016
Dear All:

I am going to Canada in Jan 2017 in Regina in MHRM course. I am a married woman, therefore, after going there I want to apply for my husband through Open Work Permit. Now I have queries mentioned below:

1. For how many months his bank statement (savings account) needs to show to the CIC?
2. When He should apply if I go there in January (after 3 months or he can apply as early as possible)?
3. What would be the total processing time?
4. Is there any chance to be rejected if he applies early?

If someone answer these questions it would be really beneficial for me. Thank you in advance.

Abi129

Feb 9, 2016
1. For how many months his bank statement (savings account) needs to show to the CIC?
There is no duration as such,but an amount of 7 to 8 lakhs is needed to be shown
2. When He should apply if I go there in January (after 3 months or he can apply as early as possible)?
after 3 months would be good no early than that
depends generally one month
YES depends on the Profile and Genuinity

Mansa25

Aug 25, 2017
Dear All:

I am going to Canada in Jan 2017 in Regina in MHRM course. I am a married woman, therefore, after going there I want to apply for my husband through Open Work Permit. Now I have queries mentioned below:

If someone answer these questions it would be really beneficial for me. Thank you in advance.

Hi, I'm in a similar situation. Did you get an owp for your husband? When did you apply? Please help!
Thanks