+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open Work Permit

calgary963

Jul 22, 2013
No idea on that. Visa is stamped in the passport I think.
Wait for the pp to be delivered or call blue dart n tell them
To expedite the delivery.

Harpreet Singh Manku

Jun 21, 2013
Hi, bobbyputhenveettil. I hope everything will be alright. Don't take tension. We can not say anything until your passport will not be in your hand.

Anyways, I will pray to God Everything will fine. Keep in touch and let us now what happen next. ;) :D

Harpreet ..

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
bobbyputhenveettil said:
hi guys ..i applied for spousal open work permit in newdelhi through VFS on march 18, 2013 and now on july 24,2013 today my status in vfs site is :
Your Passport Status
Passport has been dispatched through Courier via Airway Bill #:. You can track your passport Status by visiting the website: www.bluedart.com.
Note: The airway bill no. will be updated on the website by the next working day from the dispatch date of your passport.Incase of Hold Passport Request: Your Passport has been held on Request at Delhi OC.

what happened to my visa..anybody have any idea?
Best of luck,

Hope today will be the most happiest day of your life.

Let us know when u get the passport and pray to god .

Everything will be fine.

Regards
Raj

calgary963

Jul 22, 2013
Ya thanks. M sure everything will happen at the right time.
Btw have u also applied for spouse open work permit in march ?
And ur spouse is already in Canada ??

Harpreet Singh Manku

Jun 21, 2013
Re: Open Work Permit Under Spouse.. + Processing Time Discuss..

Harpreet Singh Manku said:
Hello Friends, I need your Help..

I am still waiting for my open work permit Now, Its almost 3 and half months gone. For acknowledge I applied for open work visa at vfs Chandigarh on April 3 and today date is 18 July I haven't get any reply from them.. I just want to know that If I will do request to them and send them email.. It should be fine Bcz my agent told me don't need to do that just wait.. So, Please help me out friends If anybody can..

Thnx,

Harpreet Singh. 3:-(

Harpreet Singh Manku

Jun 21, 2013
I don't think so Rajan. It is apparent who applied at VFS Chandigarh in April under OWP-S they all are waiting for their visas.. I just want to know that Is there any timeline sheet like delhi vfs where we can see the record people who applied at chandigarh since JAN or March have they got there visas or not..

If you got any link like that pls let me know...

Thnx... :-[