06-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-04-2013
LANDED..........
12-03-2014
What do you mean?
We need more information. What is your status in Canada? What is your wifes?
Why should she get a work permit because of her pregnancy?

Srinivasa2013

May 22, 2013
soory for that

I have got a job and applied for work permit visa through online in New Delhi, they have asked for my original passport.

My wife is carrying and 6weeks now, she also underwent the medical examination along with me and now they say her visa is refused because she didnot comply with their request for medical examination.

what does it mean?

scorpion181181

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Hi,
I am to get my workpermit in few weeks , I have job offer and LMO positive.
My wife had applied for open work permit with me and we both will get visa together,

Now she is pregnant for 3 months ,
will they allow us to enter in canada?

Please help me..

thanks a lot,

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Srinivasa2013 said:
soory for that

I have got a job and applied for work permit visa through online in New Delhi, they have asked for my original passport.

My wife is carrying and 6weeks now, she also underwent the medical examination along with me and now they say her visa is refused because she didnot comply with their request for medical examination.

what does it mean?
I belive they do not word it "that since ur wife is now pregnanat we have refused it"
You should apply again. That cannot be the reason for rejection. Just ensure that the forms u fill u mention about you expecting a baby and then medical would not give any contradicting info.

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
Srinivasa2013 said:
soory for that

what does it mean?
Sorry about the VISA refusal.... However, its hard to believe that the refusal could be because of pregnancy, did you speak to the doctor who examined you?

When I did my medicals two weeks back, the doc clearly mentioned that they would call me if there is any negative observation.

As suggested by others, I would recommend reapplying and then state that your wife is pregnant.

Good luck.