+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit Under Public Policy Timelines

kad09

Aug 2, 2021
What are the rules if the current WP expires and then the application is not approved as well? How much time we got to leave the country?

Lindaa

Aug 20, 2021
In terms of required documents online, I uploaded two imm forms( one required and one optional), passport, digital photo, letter explaining I'm Appling under the policy. Would that be all that's required?
Hi,
Would you please tell me what is this letter that explaining that someone applied under public policy? Is it a special form?
I didn't see this form among required ones during online applying procedure.

SAKTHIVEL1995

Star Member
Aug 18, 2021
Hi,
Would you please tell me what is this letter that explaining that someone applied under public policy? Is it a special form?
I didn't see this form among required ones during online applying procedure.
It was under optional documents, not a imm form, a letter that you right on yourself saying that you apply for owp extension under a public policy. It's a requirement.

Lindaa

Aug 20, 2021
It was under optional documents, not a imm form, a letter that you right on yourself saying that you apply for owp extension under a public policy. It's a requirement.
It is the first time that I applied for owp, it isn't an extension. Should I provide this letter?

JayaK0909

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
I have applied and extended my stay in Canada (study and work permit) 3 times so far and by far this is the most frustrating application process. no update yet :(

• Sad
Reactions: SAKTHIVEL1995