+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit Under Public Policy Timelines

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
My applications for extension (of current valid permits) have just been approved on portal.
Applied: Mar 1
Approval: Mar 16
1 dependent

harishkulkarnicanada

Jan 26, 2021
Processing time is 58 days- They are currently processing march 1-10th applications. Whereas I applied on Feb 6th-No response yet
I guess it depends on VO our application has been assigned to. So does the processing time. In my case, I applied on 1st Feb and my file is in Edmonton VO. Looks like they are too slow :(

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Dows anyone know if Ontario Service is accepting online applications for OHIP Renewal for Temporary Residents ?

Irasandhu

Mar 4, 2021
I applied again after getting refusal on 4th March and got approved today. In just 15 days. Got Ghost update yesterday and it’s approved today. I think they are approving frontline workers file quickly.
Hope everyone will get approved soon.

Reactions: soccer_007

DKelly

Feb 9, 2021
It’s so frustrating.
I know. Because I live in Ontario, is it slower? Or my application has problem... my visa was already expired last Sep. I applied with restoration because I was with visitor visa at that time. Now my visitor visa is expired and i am implied status....getting nervous Did I do something wrong??

T1793C

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
I know. Because I live in Ontario, is it slower? Or my application has problem... my visa was already expired last Sep. I applied with restoration because I was with visitor visa at that time. Now my visitor visa is expired and i am implied status....getting nervous Did I do something wrong??
No you didn’t do anything wrong. I’m in Alberta. I honestly don’t get how they are processing the applications. I see persons who applied in March getting approved.
I called the ircc and they said everything looks good with the application but I don’t get why it isn’t processed yet.