+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit Under Public Policy Timelines

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Thats what I think - I might get refused though. Not so sure what to do at the stage.
hope for the best, I know immigration wants to keep the current workers who are in Canada because of covid.
As someone previously said before me it depends on the officer reviewing the case.

rishabhsahejpal

Jul 3, 2021
Congrats! Thank you for the update.
Recently, most approvals have been for those who applied between July 10 and July 20. I'm July 16 and, no news yet.
But still within their processing times (87 days). I'll panic after Nov 10th if I have not received any news then.
Thanks. I think it probably depends on where your application is sent to. Or some other factor regarding how the work load is distributed.

SAKTHIVEL1995

Star Member
Aug 18, 2021
Need help ! July 27th here, need help to see there is update in my application

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility - Review of eligibilityYour application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.

Interview- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - Not applicable.

Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I feel like application status was before we will send a msg when eligibility review starts or something like that... and the medical and background check and biometrics it was something like we will send you msg if we need medical or background check etc?

Please let me know if it is same for you guys so that I can chill out !

karpa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Need help ! July 27th here, need help to see there is update in my application

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility - Review of eligibilityYour application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.

Interview- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - Not applicable.

Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I feel like application status was before we will send a msg when eligibility review starts or something like that... and the medical and background check and biometrics it was something like we will send you msg if we need medical or background check etc?

Please let me know if it is same for you guys so that I can chill out !
Mine is same. There’s no update.

Reactions: SAKTHIVEL1995