+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open Work Permit to PR

iajouri

Jan 24, 2024
Category........
Other
Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently in Canada on a visitor visa and have recently been granted an open work permit under a special measure for Moroccans affected by the earthquake. My goal is to obtain PR of course and i'm seeking an advice on the most efficient way to transition to PR status. If anyone has experience or knowledge about this process, I'd greatly appreciate any insights or tips you can share.

Thank you for your time.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently in Canada on a visitor visa and have recently been granted an open work permit under a special measure for Moroccans affected by the earthquake. My goal is to obtain PR of course and i'm seeking an advice on the most efficient way to transition to PR status. If anyone has experience or knowledge about this process, I'd greatly appreciate any insights or tips you can share.

Thank you for your time.
It depends on a variety of factors. There's no single answer to this question. You'll have to dedicate time to researching Canada's immigration programs and the requirements for each. Start with Express Entry.

Reactions: iajouri