+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OPEN WORK PERMIT REJECTED THIRD TIME, DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

Alyi

Dec 25, 2019
My open work permit was rejected three times, and I don't know what to do. My husband got a study permit and he is now studying and living in Canada.

The first time they said:

I failed to demostrate sufficient funds for me and for my husband.

Second time:
The same,

Third time:

We save more money and wait four months to reapply but this time they said the following:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the length of your proposed stay in Canada.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• Not satisfied that you provided sufficient evidence of relationship.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concern.

I don't know what to do, can somebody help me!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My open work permit was rejected three times, and I don't know what to do. My husband got a study permit and he is now studying and living in Canada.

The first time they said:

I failed to demostrate sufficient funds for me and for my husband.

Second time:
The same,

Third time:

We save more money and wait four months to reapply but this time they said the following:

subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the length of your proposed stay in Canada.
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• Not satisfied that you provided sufficient evidence of relationship.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concern.

I don't know what to do, can somebody help me!!
It's very difficult for us to provide any comments without knowing your full profile.

However after three refusals, there's most likely no point reapplying until something significant in your profile changes.