+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit refusal

PreetKhabra10

Oct 31, 2019
Hi guys,
I am international student and I applied for my husband’s open work permit twice and he got refusal under the section 205 and 202 and the reason was our marriage is not genuine but I appealed in federal court and judge gave decision in our favour but now I am concerning that our lawyer said your husband have to clear the interview otherwise he can also be banned for five years . Moreover, I am also going to finish my study and I will apply for work permit in May. I don’t know how this would effect ? We do not know what type of questions may immigration officer ask . Can anyone please share with me who go through the same process and share with me some interview questions? And please tell me what they can ask except interview?

Hsndhu

Mar 7, 2020
Hi my husband also got the interview and after that he got refusal in 4 days. They can ask any questions about both of you. About your mrg any relative and about the pics of before mrg any proof of gifts bills any thing they do the very confuse to the person who is giving the interview

Hsndhu

Mar 7, 2020
Most of the time they don't clear the interview of the person very rare chance of clear the interview

Hsndhu

Mar 7, 2020
Yes i agree but they ask so many questions continually that people afraid that time and they be confuse