+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open Work Permit Police for Hong Kong Passport Holders

Fayha shahab

Apr 25, 2019
Hello every,
Anyone from Hong Kong hoping to apply for Open Work Permit under the new policy announced by IRCC?
I am trying to apply for it as I meet the eligibility criteria but the documents requested are 'Canadian Employer's Employment Contract' and 'Proof that i meet the job requirements for the job offered'

Also, can i apply for my spouse together? It allows that as well, but wondering if it is appropriate to do so.

As I do not have a job offer and it is an open work permit, I don't have these two documents.

Anyone else had these issues? Can you help?

Sidm786

Dec 30, 2020
Hello every,
Anyone from Hong Kong hoping to apply for Open Work Permit under the new policy announced by IRCC?
I am trying to apply for it as I meet the eligibility criteria but the documents requested are 'Canadian Employer's Employment Contract' and 'Proof that i meet the job requirements for the job offered'

Also, can i apply for my spouse together? It allows that as well, but wondering if it is appropriate to do so.

As I do not have a job offer and it is an open work permit, I don't have these two documents.

Anyone else had these issues? Can you help?
Hi,

Did you manage to find an answer? Are we able to apply for spouse together or have to do it separately?

As for the job documents just upload a form and say it is not applicable.