+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

open work permit form query urgent pls....

memadhud

Feb 3, 2013
I am spouse of a study permit holder and applying for open work permit online application.I am on visitors visa now and we both are in canada.Need to know which options do i tick 1.A work permit with same employer,2.A workpermit with new employer,3.Restoration of temporary resident status as a worker 4.initial temporary resident permit orextension of temp resident permit.
Also in the form in section, Details of intended work in canada what do i fill i don't have any employer should i leave it blank or write as N/A as they have asked details about employer in canada.
Thirdly how do i upload my photo they require digital photo? does photo labs provide us with digital one.

chamarajaya

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
memadhud said:
I am spouse of a study permit holder and applying for open work permit online application.I am on visitors visa now and we both are in canada.Need to know which options do i tick 1.A work permit with same employer,2.A workpermit with new employer,3.Restoration of temporary resident status as a worker 4.initial temporary resident permit orextension of temp resident permit.
Also in the form in section, Details of intended work in canada what do i fill i don't have any employer should i leave it blank or write as N/A as they have asked details about employer in canada.
Thirdly how do i upload my photo they require digital photo? does photo labs provide us with digital one.
hi
1-you can select number 4. i also select that
2.for employeee space you can use N/A, i did that
3. for digital photo scan your canada visa photo with 600 pixels. i did that

my openwork permit approved .hope this one help cheers

chamarajaya

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
firefox793 said:
any idea as to how to change from Single entry to Multiple entry within Canada?
i think for change single entry to multiple entry you need to apply visa as first. then select multiple entry frees for visa processing ,
verify with seniors also

cheers