+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit entry

Blancherafal

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Good day. Does anyone in here under open work permit with no job offer was able to enter Canada this month? Please let me know. Thank you.

Blancherafal

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Did you request for an authorization letter or do you have any job offer? It’s difficult to get a job offer while your outside Canada especially during this time. Why are they making it so hard for us? They said that all temporary workers are allowed. However, it’s not like that. They’re making it hard for us

Jatin001

Jun 8, 2018
I am yet to apply for authorization letter......have you applied...are you from India?......where you have applied for authorization letter?
Need guidance..Thanks

Jatin001

Jun 8, 2018
Thanks for the information......No i don't have any job offer, as it is very difficult to get one outside canada. Do you have one?

Blancherafal

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
You’re welcome. Same. It’s very difficult to apply for a job while your outside canada. Employers are requiring for an on site interview or they’re requiring that you are already in Canada. I hope CBSA would consider that as well. We’re not going to be tourist there. We’re going to work. How can they be so heartless.

Jatin001

Jun 8, 2018

Blancherafal

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Me too. I’m confused. It stated ‘BOS may ask if the offer is still active or the employer is still operating.’ If not, no longer meets the requirements under section R200 or R200 (3) Did you try calling CBSA?