+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit applied in January

cvw123

Jan 21, 2019
Hello everyone,

I applied for SOWP on 2 Feb 2019.
Biometrics given on 11/2/2019 at Mumbai vfs.
Upfront medicals
Online tracking of biometrics says its in transit from Banglore VFS to Banglore ircc...(Which i dont understand.)

No updates after that.

pradeep2141

Aug 2, 2018
Hello everyone,

I applied for SOWP on 2 Feb 2019.
Biometrics given on 11/2/2019 at Mumbai vfs.
Upfront medicals
Online tracking of biometrics says its in transit from Banglore VFS to Banglore ircc...(Which i dont understand.)

No updates after that.
Hi ,

I need u r help.

I require SOP , cover letter and documents required

Thank you
Pradeepacca@yahoo.com

massichat

Feb 18, 2019
Hi
Congratulations
I need u r help
I need sop and wht r the documents required
Thank u
P
This post concerns the updates of those who applied in January (and around), so do not do off topic please, go to the official website and answer the questionnaire to see the required documents, this is the the only way to know which document to provide, each case is different and nobody can know what you need to provide except for the Canadian government. Respect the OP

Reactions: SuperZG

bhargavat

Oct 25, 2018
Hi Guys,

I applied SWOP visa on February 25th,2019 i have made mistake in IMM5707e family information document i selected Option "Annulled Marriage" instead of "Married-Physically Present, "Married" in IMM5707e family information document in Section A column however i have the filled the correct information in IMM5257 with selected option "Married", even i have filled the IRCC web form stating that i had committed mistake in IMM5707e document and attached corrected files with proofs. Is there any chance of rectifying this error and advice me how it will affect my visa.

Need Suggestion on above query.

olmo

Dec 4, 2018
My partner applied for the open work permit Dec 17 and gave biometrics on Dec 21. No updates yet.