+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open Work Permit Application Approved

Crypticlancer

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Hi,

I accompanied my spouse (full time student) to Canada and applied for an open work permit inside Canada. I applied and after 13 days they asked for my medical. I took the medical test and left Canada the following day as I had to take care of something in my home country. The doctor who took my medical test told me that he will upload my results within 4-14 days and once its sent to CIC I will get a notification.
After I left Canada within 3 days on my CIC account they stated that my application is closed and that my application is approved. It also said that they will post a letter to my account of instructions of how to get the work permit. I dint get any notification of my medicals being sent to CIC !!!!
Does anyone know when will they post the letter to my account and what steps will now be required to actually get the work permit and the time-frames?

Please Advice

heema

Oct 8, 2014
Hey Hi,

Sorry this post is not a reply to You question. I just want to know what visa you applied... visiting!!!

Because my Open work permit got rejected twice with the same reason. Am missing my Husband badly.He is a full time student there.

Can you suggest me what can I do

Kindly advise