+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open Work Permit and Dubai Police Clearance_-Inland Spousal visa

Smurf_Gimli

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hi, I hope someone can help me.

I am in Canada right now holding a Temporary residence visa. Married to a Canadian National.

We are going to submit my Inland Spousal Visa Application hopefully in November and I want to apply also an Open work permit.

I did research and lots of readings but still, I am confused or not satisfied with the answer I get.

1. Is it Correct that the form for Openwork Permit inside Canada is IMM 5710? I am looking for the documents checklist also.
2.I just requested Dubai Police Clearance, Should I send it back to UAE Consulate in Manila, Philippines after it will be attested in the Ministry of Foreign affairs in Dubai? or Do you have any suggestion about this since I am here in Canada already.
- Last year I requested Dubai Police Clearance also(expired already) while I was still in the Philippines. So it was attested in Dubai and sent to UAE Consulate in Manila to be attested also.

I am sorry if my question is confusing but I hope someone can really help me with this.

Thank you so much and keep safe everyone

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

I am in Canada right now holding a Temporary residence visa. Married to a Canadian National.

We are going to submit my Inland Spousal Visa Application hopefully in November and I want to apply also an Open work permit.

I did research and lots of readings but still, I am confused or not satisfied with the answer I get.

1. Is it Correct that the form for Openwork Permit inside Canada is IMM 5710? I am looking for the documents checklist also.
2.I just requested Dubai Police Clearance, Should I send it back to UAE Consulate in Manila, Philippines after it will be attested in the Ministry of Foreign affairs in Dubai? or Do you have any suggestion about this since I am here in Canada already.
- Last year I requested Dubai Police Clearance also(expired already) while I was still in the Philippines. So it was attested in Dubai and sent to UAE Consulate in Manila to be attested also.

I am sorry if my question is confusing but I hope someone can really help me with this.

Recommend you post in the Family Sponsorship section.

papalexi

Jan 5, 2020

log unto ircc, complete the necessary questionnaire. at the end there will be checklists including the correct form then you download it. better provide what the systems is requesting than what somebody is telling.