+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit 2021

iqbalsingh9

Mar 5, 2020
I got my open work permit. But due to covid, Canada now requires applicants to have a valid job offer upon arrival into Canada. I can't seem to find information anywhere on how to prove the job offer as this is a new requirement, as in if only a document from employer is accepted? Can anyone shed some light on this?

Jaspreet13

Star Member
Dec 24, 2017
I got my open work permit. But due to covid, Canada now requires applicants to have a valid job offer upon arrival into Canada. I can't seem to find information anywhere on how to prove the job offer as this is a new requirement, as in if only a document from employer is accepted? Can anyone shed some light on this?
Arrange a dummy letter from Tim hortons or any other store tell your spouse to do that

iqbalsingh9

Mar 5, 2020
Arrange a dummy letter from Tim hortons or any other store tell your spouse to do that
I'm getting an internal transfer done from my current job, from Hong Kong to Canada. They are willing to provide with the employment letter. But my question is whether this letter needs to be submitted through a portal or it can be a hard copy, shown upon landing in Canada at immigration.

Jaspreet13

Star Member
Dec 24, 2017
I'm getting an internal transfer done from my current job, from Hong Kong to Canada. They are willing to provide with the employment letter. But my question is whether this letter needs to be submitted through a portal or it can be a hard copy, shown upon landing in Canada at immigration.
I don’t know have any idea about this raise a web form and tell them about this

Lavikaler

May 20, 2021
Hi
When did you apply your file? And did you also apply sowp?

Jezs

Apr 9, 2021
I’m just wondering if there are people that their work applications has been refused during this period or they’re not refusing neither are they granting visas

kvn1994

Sep 21, 2020
You can go if you have travel authorization letter given by IRCC. I applied it on 19th april but still waiting due to ban on india. Its either job letter or travel authorization letter.

Reactions: Annamusam