+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open Spousal Work Permit- refused-URGENT

angelangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hello Everyone: Spousal Work permit case -India- received refusal:

You do not qualify for the IMP Public Policy as you provided insufficient information to demonstrate that your spouse’s employment in a qualifying NOC. Refused under R205(c)(ii).

The spouse is working in Quebec and his jobs has multiple duties that fall under 2 different NOCs.

1. DO we submit reconsideration appeal?
2. Do we submit more detailed letter - with 8-9 bullet points of NOC?
3. Do we use Quebec NOC- But it doesnt have NOC B,A or O?

Spouse was a student now on open work permit.

Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

You do not qualify for the IMP Public Policy as you provided insufficient information to demonstrate that your spouse’s employment in a qualifying NOC. Refused under R205(c)(ii).

The spouse is working in Quebec and his jobs has multiple duties that fall under 2 different NOCs.

Thanks
This is not a Quebec application. You need to use the federal NOC codes. Does his job actually match a NOC A, B or 0 job?

angelangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Yes it does. But it's complicated as it does not match a single NNOC code. It's a combination of Planning, research etc for Medical department. The NOC is very confusing.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Dakshit

Jun 20, 2019
Hello everyone, I have the same refusal as I applied for my wife’s open work permit. I am currently working under NOC 0 in Canada but the visa for my wife open work permit was refused stating You do not qualify for the IMP Public Policy as you provided insufficient information to demonstrate that your spouse’s employment in a qualifying NOC. Refused under R205(c)(ii). Could you please guide me if I should update my employment letter with reframing the job duties and then apply or I should request case notes to get into deeper? Please advice your opinion

skrj

Oct 10, 2019

Thanks
Hi. Please let me know your timelines for spouse open work permit.I applied on December 2nd but no update yet.