+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open New Branch in Canada for overseas Travel Agency !!

Zaza dxb

Sep 14, 2020
I working as Partner and manager in Travel agency in UAE, can i open new branch in Canada, so please advice :

- Im 34 yrs old, married and have 2 daughters below 6 yrs.
- Managerial experiences more than 10 yrs in UAE and Egypt.
- Travel Agency since 2015 and have sister company same name established in 2017 in Egypt.
- Partnership share with 13% in UAE and 25 % in Egypt company.

- need to know please any information about this program!
- Its required to prove any amounts to invest in Canada or only showing the ability to open new branch!
- Its right time to apply now during COVID 19 pandemic !

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I working as Partner and manager in Travel agency in UAE, can i open new branch in Canada, so please advice :

- Im 34 yrs old, married and have 2 daughters below 6 yrs.
- Managerial experiences more than 10 yrs in UAE and Egypt.
- Travel Agency since 2015 and have sister company same name established in 2017 in Egypt.
- Partnership share with 13% in UAE and 25 % in Egypt company.

- need to know please any information about this program!
- Its required to prove any amounts to invest in Canada or only showing the ability to open new branch!
- Its right time to apply now during COVID 19 pandemic !
You can apply for an owner-operator LMIA to get a work permit and open a branch in Canada and then try to convert that into PR.

However now is most likely not the right time to apply based on the industry you are in. The travel business has pretty much completely collapsed due to COVID-19 and it doesn't really make sense to be opening new branches at this time. I think it will be very difficult to get a work permit approved. There's no business right now. I think you'll need to wait until the travel business recovers before you consider applying.

Reactions: Zaza dxb