+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open Bridge Work Permit

JJBBEE

Jun 14, 2020
Hi everyone, hoping someone can help.

I'm in Canada on an IEC visa. I've applied for PR and I'm waiting the outcome. My current visa expires at the end of November, but just to be on the safe side I want to apply for an open bridge work permit. Everytime I click the "apply online" it takes me to the sign in page, I sign in and I can see my PR application status, but it gives me no option to apply for an open bridge work permit!

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

J

canadashine

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Try chrome's incognito (Control + Shift + N) mode if you can't clear cookies. That's a decade old bug they don't want to fix on their website!

Nadeem123

Jun 4, 2017
Hi everyone, hoping someone can help.

I'm in Canada on an IEC visa. I've applied for PR and I'm waiting the outcome. My current visa expires at the end of November, but just to be on the safe side I want to apply for an open bridge work permit. Everytime I click the "apply online" it takes me to the sign in page, I sign in and I can see my PR application status, but it gives me no option to apply for an open bridge work permit!

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

J
On a side note - I am sure you must have applied your BOWP, any update on that ? Thanks