Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
hello guys,

Can someone please tell us why some people deleted their previous express entry profile and created a new one? Is it really necessary?

If so how do we go about this?

cxf476

Feb 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is a June 1st Restriction. Ontario will only send notifications of interest to candidates who submitted an Express Entry profile on June 1st or after

www-ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html-

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
Thanks a lot my friend. I appreciate your help.

I withdrawn my old profile and created a new one. I also created another job bank account, but could not delete the previous one. Any clues how to remove the previous job bank registration?

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I m creating my profile again. The first question is "Which province or territory do you plan to live in?"

What shud be the answer as I cant find all province as option??

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
I remember there was an option "All provinces" or something like that. I chose Ontario.

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamoonExpressEntry said:
I remember there was an option "All provinces" or something like that. I chose Ontario.
I cant see that option of all province now.. SO what shud I do now

indigoroom

Mar 21, 2015
To qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must:
1. Have received a PT Notification of Interest from Ontario through your MyCIC account;
2. Have successfully registered for Express Entry;
3. Score and maintain a minimum of 400 points on the Comprehensive Ranking System;
4. Qualify for either the Federal Skilled Worker Program OR the Canadian Experience Class; AND
5. Indicate interest in immigrating to either Ontario or “All Provinces and Territories” when you register for Express Entry.

psharma.np

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Has anyone who is residing outside of Canada meeting other requirements been sent the OOPNP ?

I am outside of Canada with no ties to Ontario and has not worked in Canada before, however I meet other requirements including 400+ score.

OOPNP is still confusing ....

Please share!

Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
psharma.np said:
Has anyone who is residing outside of Canada meeting other requirements been sent the OOPNP ?

I am outside of Canada with no ties to Ontario and has not worked in Canada before, however I meet other requirements including 400+ score.

OOPNP is still confusing ....

Please share!

Thanks.
Yes. Some people received it yesterday and shared it on another thread here. There is no discrimination in OOPNP based on country of residence or lack of prior Canadian work experience.

psharma.np

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. Some people received it yesterday and shared it on another thread here. There is no discrimination in OOPNP based on country of residence or lack of prior Canadian work experience.
Thanks but it is not confirmed. I doubt it until there is confirmation from those who have received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario.

This whole PT looks very dramatic, not transparent and vague to understand.

Do you guys think the quota has exhausted or they may still be sending to new candidates ?

Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
psharma.np said:
Thanks but it is not confirmed. I doubt it until there is confirmation from those who have received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario.

This whole PT looks very dramatic, not transparent and vague to understand.

Do you guys think the quota has exhausted or they may still be sending to new candidates ?

Thanks.
I understand your skepticism here but see this link...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-one-who-received-ontario-pt-today-june-05-2015-t299680.0.html;msg4367621#msg4367621

And Preeti is just an example - there are others as well.