+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP French-Speaking Skilled Workers Stream

JoyceP

Apr 2, 2017
It's been 2 months since I re-created my profile in April. I have not received NOI yet :(
CRS 401, 2-year experience in NOC 1123. I have been working for 4 years but only listed 2 years for points.
Anyone has any idea what kinds of profiles Ontario is looking at ?

cefa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Security Screening
Hello , I have received NOI from ontario? I have a few questions. first, How long does it take to get the nomination for someone who has visited the province and with siblings in the province? second, for the proof of funds at this stage, do they require the last 6 months statement or just the letter from the bank specifying my total balance? thanks a lot. I am new in the forum. I created my profile 15 days ago.

Gizelle

Jul 15, 2018
Hello , I have received NOI from ontario? I have a few questions. first, How long does it take to get the nomination for someone who has visited the province and with siblings in the province? second, for the proof of funds at this stage, do they require the last 6 months statement or just the letter from the bank specifying my total balance? thanks a lot. I am new in the forum. I created my profile 15 days ago.
Hi . I am new here too . Just last night I read all info and as it says they want to see 6 month bank statement . So you got the reply from Ontario pretty fast ! Can you share your EE score

Reactions: aymen.o

Gizelle

Jul 15, 2018
Hi guys . I have calculated the EE score and unfortunately it's not big enough!!!438. Seems that Ontario French speaking stream is only option available here, no Canadian experience either education or job offer .
But still I have pretty good languages test - Tef and CELPIP - both CLB from 7 to 10. Education also is the highest - PHD, the only sadness is age which is 38 , also sibling in Toronto (Canadian citizen) .
Immigration consultant told me that Ontario takes only those who had Job offer even if they don't declare it officially. Is that right ?
With applying to Ontario may I still apply to other provinces at the same time , say New Brunswick, or Nova Scotia?
How many chances do I have to get Ontario nominee?
Thank you !

Reactions: SumH12

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hi guys . I have calculated the EE score and unfortunately it's not big enough!!!438. Seems that Ontario French speaking stream is only option available here, no Canadian experience either education or job offer .
But still I have pretty good languages test - Tef and CELPIP - both CLB from 7 to 10. Education also is the highest - PHD, the only sadness is age which is 38 , also sibling in Toronto (Canadian citizen) .
Immigration consultant told me that Ontario takes only those who had Job offer even if they don't declare it officially. Is that right ?
With applying to Ontario may I still apply to other provinces at the same time , say New Brunswick, or Nova Scotia?
How many chances do I have to get Ontario nominee?
Thank you !
Hi Gizelle,
I was looking at this FSSW thread and I just read your post. Did you received a NOI last week from Ontario. I don t have a job offer and I received it (I have TEF like you and IELTS CLB 6+). So, it is not required (the job offer). Saluts,

Gizelle

Jul 15, 2018
Hi Gizelle,
I was looking at this FSSW thread and I just read your post. Did you received a NOI last week from Ontario. I don t have a job offer and I received it (I have TEF like you and IELTS CLB 6+). So, it is not required (the job offer). Saluts,
Hi! Thank you for reply!
Yeah , I took my chance and tried to create an account and send my application to EE. Well in 36 hours I got Ontario reply , now I have 45 days to provide them with all papers)))

Reactions: SumH12

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
hi guys, not sure if anyone recognizes me or remembers me lol. I finally got PPR. Check my signature for details. Thank you everyone, it's been a really long time. Special thanks to @vensak

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
hi guys, not sure if anyone recognizes me or remembers me lol. I finally got PPR. Check my signature for details. Thank you everyone, it's been a really long time. Special thanks to @vensak
Congratulations, finally got PPR!
but why did it take so long to pass the 1st medical exam? and why did you application take 1year and half to be processed?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well congrat. I see that you had long waiting in the federal part (but that is something that you cannot really predict if it will be short or long).

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Congratulations, finally got PPR!
but why did it take so long to pass the 1st medical exam? and why did you application take 1year and half to be processed?
it took a while to open our files. It seems it was a case for all ontario pnp with march 2017 aor. We dunno what happened there.

Then in october i went into SS which is a black hole

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Well congrat. I see that you had long waiting in the federal part (but that is something that you cannot really predict if it will be short or long).
Thanks

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
it took a while to open our files. It seems it was a case for all ontario pnp with march 2017 aor. We dunno what happened there.

Then in october i went into SS which is a black hole
Okay thank you for the info.
One last thing, why did your file go to SS?

cefa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
guys, for the work history on the EE profile. do I have to put every job I have performed even if they are not skilled or just the ones that are skilled??
Please answer me ASAP. you guys are awesome.:)

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
guys, for the work history on the EE profile. do I have to put every job I have performed even if they are not skilled or just the ones that are skilled??
Please answer me ASAP. you guys are awesome.:)
You may include only the jobs for which you are claiming points. The rest you may put them in the personal history section post-ITA.
The important thing to consider is that you need to provide reference letters for all the jobs included in the Work History ( not the casefor the ones in Personal History)

cefa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
You may include only the jobs for which you are claiming points. The rest you may put them in the personal history section post-ITA.
The important thing to consider is that you need to provide reference letters for all the jobs included in the Work History ( not the casefor the ones in Personal History)
I just started creating my EE profile. so for this part I just include the jobs for which Im claiming points correct? and for the post ITA job history I need to get a job letter for every single job? even if they are not skilled?