+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP French-Speaking Skilled Workers Stream

riadh87

Mar 28, 2018
Mebrouk khou rebbi yewafek ana ca fait 5 jours melli ftahte profil rani nesstanq EDE bachelor, TEF NcLC7.7.8.9, IELTS 7.7.8.7 je sais pas idda chaque 26 du mois yeba3tou les invitations wella non
Nchallah khouya l'a3ziz, avec un bachelor et tes notes dans l'IELTS et le TEF tu ne devrais pas avoir besoin d'une nomination provinciale. normalement rak bien au dessus de la limite actuel. nchallah fiha khir, balak mercredi prochain y dirou une extraction nchallah.

Reactions: Ghanou.Praha

Ghanou.Praha

May 2, 2018
algeria
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Merci baraka ellah fik bro mais andi juste 378 CRS still waiting my wife's results for TEF. so in my case the only solution is The NOI for french speaking immigration. what I really hate is that I check my profil and email every hour waiting for any news I have to forget a little about it

riadh87

Mar 28, 2018
Merci baraka ellah fik bro mais andi juste 378 CRS still waiting my wife's results for TEF. so in my case the only solution is The NOI for french speaking immigration. what I really hate is that I check my profil and email every hour waiting for any news I have to forget a little about it
378 are you sure ?? did you checked again your profile ? it seem to me that you have forgetten to complete a category during the creation of your profile because with a bachelor, your pretty good results in the IELTS and TEF plus the additional 30 points for bilingual candidates (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2017/03/express_entry_improvementsspring2017.html) you should at least have 430. try to check again your profile carefully and see if you haven't made any mistake.

yes the waiting is damn stressful, i'm in IP1 since 20 days and 80% of my mind is just focusing on canada, it's quite hard.

best of luck brother.

Ghanou.Praha

May 2, 2018
algeria
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Riad,
Yeah more than sure sorry but i gave my Ielts results in NCLC so the ielts results r the following R6 Wr6.5 S6 L7 so it gives NCLC 7.7.8.7 . I ahve 8 years work experience. My only chance is Ontario F/Speaking for the moment. I filled the profil carefully but I will check again. it is more than stressful it is killing me, even if I am pretty sure that's the coming is more tought with financial prouf, woek certificat (with CIC requirement)... we keep in touch inchallah for further information it is relaxing to know that another algerians are in the same path ... salam

Reactions: riadh87

riadh87

Mar 28, 2018
Riad,
Yeah more than sure sorry but i gave my Ielts results in NCLC so the ielts results r the following R6 Wr6.5 S6 L7 so it gives NCLC 7.7.8.7 . I ahve 8 years work experience. My only chance is Ontario F/Speaking for the moment. I filled the profil carefully but I will check again. it is more than stressful it is killing me, even if I am pretty sure that's the coming is more tought with financial prouf, woek certificat (with CIC requirement)... we keep in touch inchallah for further information it is relaxing to know that another algerians are in the same path ... salam
Inchallah brother,
from my experience, the most difficult step was the creation of the EE profile with all the EDE documents and the tests language stress. Once you receive the ITA it's just a straightforward process of uploading documents, if you have any questions i will be happy to help you as best as i can.
keep faith brother and with the help of allah the almighty you will realise your dream of a better future in canada.
salam

riadh87

Mar 28, 2018
Riad,
Also, as a backup plan if you dont receive an invitation from the Ontario Province, i highly suggest you to re-do the TEF in order try to have a better score and with your english CLB superior to 5 the 30 points of bilinguism shall boost your score quite nicely.
anyway, good luck brother
salam

Ghanou.Praha

May 2, 2018
algeria
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Salam,
Hamdoullah i've just recieved the NOI it's time to deal again with algerian administration again and to prepare my application. I am so feared of any mistake mais nchallah khier. good luck for u too bro

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Finally PPR on may 23
that was a long road guys , wish you all the best
Great thread, thank you all for your help :)
congratulations.
"Ontario PNP FSSW-O - OINP AOR 06Feb2017 44 days - OINP Assessment 22Mar2017 57 days - OINP DIP 18May2017 33 days - OINP ADR-PFL 20Jun2017 23 days - OINP ADR sent 13Jul2017 13 days - OINP DIP #2 26Jul2017 12 days - Nominated 07Aug2017 - ITA 09Aug2017 - Medicals 15Aug2017 - eAPR AOR 22Sept2017"
Is it your timeline?

Reactions: tanit

PaulRich

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
27-05-2017
Finally PPR on may 23
that was a long road guys , wish you all the best
Great thread, thank you all for your help :)
Congrats!

Reactions: tanit