+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP French-Speaking Skilled Workers Stream

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi all, I submitted my OINP application in january 2018 and it has been more than 1 month my application is still under "Submitted" status. On the Ontario website, i see they are processing applications submitted between september 2017 and february 2018. but my status is still "submitted". Please, Has anyone submitted his status in 2018 and the status already changed to "assessment" ? Please kindly reply, thanks!

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Hi guys. Just an update on my case, I am still under SS since October 12, 2017.

aymen.o

Feb 26, 2018
Hello Guys,
anyone... pls reply to this..

In the section: APPENDIX 5: FRENCH-SPEAKING SKILLED WORKER STREAM DOCUMENT CHECKLIST
7.3 Work Contracts (mandatory)
7.4 Proof of Compensation (mandatory)

They ask for: Copies of work contracts and Proof of compensation from ALL employers for all periods of work...

I have 10 years of experience and its impossible to contact my old employers, I mean the first 4 years of my career.
What if I only provide the 6 last years? In the same time, should I mention all my work experience because I have to declare all my personal and professional history in the last 10 years?

Did someone of you guys encountered this case?

soleiman1365

Oct 17, 2014
The TEF manual used to say that it's -1 for incorrect answer. I was pleasantly surprised when I went for the test in March and they said that from now on it's 0 for incorrect answer - meaning no point deduction.

I registered in Jan and the exams were scheduled for last week of March. I spent at least 1 hour per day (during my lunch time :( ) for preparation.

Just check when is the next exam scheduled at your place. And use the time for revision. They have less sessions than IELTS. At least it's like this here - 3 sessions per year

PM me your email id and I'll send you all the materials I have. Good luck!
The TEF manual used to say that it's -1 for incorrect answer. I was pleasantly surprised when I went for the test in March and they said that from now on it's 0 for incorrect answer - meaning no point deduction.

I registered in Jan and the exams were scheduled for last week of March. I spent at least 1 hour per day (during my lunch time :( ) for preparation.

Just check when is the next exam scheduled at your place. And use the time for revision. They have less sessions than IELTS. At least it's like this here - 3 sessions per year

PM me your email id and I'll send you all the materials I have. Good luck!

soleiman1365

Oct 17, 2014
Dear maleek sha
Hi
I hope your in a good mood and full of enery.I was wondering if you'd mind sending me the materials which you use for preparing for Tef Canada exam and if it's possible please share your result for each skill.How much time have you spent for exam preparation?What was your level when you started to study and take part for exam?your cooperation would be greatly appreciated.
Truly yours
Soleiman

aymen.o

Feb 26, 2018
Guys;
I recreated my EE in March 6, 2018 and I am 100% eligible for Ontario French-Speaking Skilled Workers but I didn't receive an ITA till now, is this normal?
Did they stop this stream? :(

touchedo

Feb 27, 2017
Guys;
I recreated my EE in March 6, 2018 and I am 100% eligible for Ontario French-Speaking Skilled Workers but I didn't receive an ITA till now, is this normal?
Did they stop this stream? :(
Do you have French as the primary language in your EE profile?

JoyceP

Apr 2, 2017
Hi, has anyone received NOI recently ? I created my profile last year but just completed it in the beginning of this month.
Should I recreate it ?

Nadiametwally

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Dear maleek sha
Hi
I hope your in a good mood and full of enery.I was wondering if you'd mind sending me the materials which you use for preparing for Tef Canada exam and if it's possible please share your result for each skill.How much time have you spent for exam preparation?What was your level when you started to study and take part for exam?your cooperation would be greatly appreciated.
Truly yours
Soleiman
Hi soleiman
I spent about 2 month studying my second language is french and the third is english i got the high score c1/c2
For the material i bought a book with cd for the listening ''TEF canada'' plus some online tests and a lot of exercises for conjugaison grammaire...
I got 453 in the express entry pool and i was selected without the english test wich i was preparing to increase my score but i was selected before!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,
anyone... pls reply to this..

In the section: APPENDIX 5: FRENCH-SPEAKING SKILLED WORKER STREAM DOCUMENT CHECKLIST
7.3 Work Contracts (mandatory)
7.4 Proof of Compensation (mandatory)

They ask for: Copies of work contracts and Proof of compensation from ALL employers for all periods of work...

I have 10 years of experience and its impossible to contact my old employers, I mean the first 4 years of my career.
What if I only provide the 6 last years? In the same time, should I mention all my work experience because I have to declare all my personal and professional history in the last 10 years?

Did someone of you guys encountered this case?
Nope. Just for those where you are claiming points (either CRS points or the first FSW points).

aymen.o

Feb 26, 2018
Hi, has anyone received NOI recently ? I created my profile last year but just completed it in the beginning of this month.
Should I recreate it ?
Hi JoyceP
Same for me, I created my EE profile last year I updated my language points last February, nothing received, so I recreated the EE profile in 8 March but still nothing received, I wonder if they stopped the stream or what :/

vinnie3010

Jan 21, 2018
Hi There,

Any one waiting in IP2 with visa office Pretoria..
Any one knows why Pretoria takes long time to issue PPR while other applicants receive theirs 1 or 2 days post IP2 (Delhi VO) ?

houari_2009

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015
Hi JoyceP
Same for me, I created my EE profile last year I updated my language points last February, nothing received, so I recreated the EE profile in 8 March but still nothing received, I wonder if they stopped the stream or what :/
Did you receive the NOI ?