Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
Hi guys
I hope that all of you get ppr
I recieved my ready for visa and i sent the passeports
Wish you luck
It took me 8 month entry expres.. and 13 month of nomination...
Just an advice try to go with normal ita if you have enough score :)
Wish you all lucl babye

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Do u guys know if the processing time fir french stream is lower than other streams?? On the premise that no documents are missing...

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi all - i have a question regarding the affidavit. Where i live, such document isnt common and translators know nothing about. Even more, i tried to ask some translators whether they could make an oath in front of a notary and thzy all refused saying that they are alredy appointed by the ministry of justice and high court under oath and no way they will accept to redo an oath in front of a notary (they kind of feel offenced that they are not trusted). Therefore, i stamped and legalized all the translated documents in the ministry of justice and the ministry of foreign affairs of my country. Plus, i managed to get the notary review the work of the translator, and certify that translation has been done truthfully. And redone the stamping by the ministries again. I dont know if this notary act is equal to an affidavit ( in my opinion it is even higher that this affidavit because gov ministries have stamped it) . What u guys suggest??

Emilie

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys and girls,

I landed yesterday, the end of a 15 months journey since the decision to move, the beginning of another one. I wanted to thank everybody on the forum, and especially on the French stream threads, for the help and the support provided.
I wish you the best, and hope your turn will come soon.

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
Do u guys know if the processing time fir french stream is lower than other streams?? On the premise that no documents are missing...
Hi
... no.. there is absolutely no difference at all

Reactions: didouette

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am wondering how are you doing guys. This group went silent a lot

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's very unusual!!
So it means that even if I could use high IELTS score for Express Entry to get the 67 points, I still could not register in OINP French-Speaking Stream with TEF CLB 7 ???

Sorry for repeating my question, but it's a "very sensitive point" concerning my file.
So, kindly confirm that for me if possible.
Thanks a lot.
It is just their way to make thing fast.
Most likely they have a bot that is checking the profiles that matches certain requirements (just like when they are checking your resume for certain keywords).
And to make their life easier they put first language French and then CBL 6 from English.
So if the bot will not highlight your profile, you will not get NOI.

Alex92

Aug 5, 2017
That my Timeline

EE profile: 13 August
NOI : 7 October
ONIP PROFILE: 26 September
ADR BY ONTARIO: 29 September
Nomination received : 7 October
ITA: 18 October
PR application submitted:26 December
AOR : 27 December
ADR: 13 January
ADR sent : 18 January
Finger crossing

PaulRich

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
27-05-2017
I am wondering how are you doing guys. This group went silent a lot
Hello Vensak,

Good to see you back again and I hope our team can be here and active again to share our experience. It seems we all turned to the lengthy after AOR wait! Mine started on 2 Oct. 2017 and currently on NA2, still waiting for updates!

Fingers crossed

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Vensak,

Good to see you back again and I hope our team can be here and active again to share our experience. It seems we all turned to the lengthy after AOR wait! Mine started on 2 Oct. 2017 and currently on NA2, still waiting for updates!

Fingers crossed
That is ok.
They took only 3 months for my file, but than again Vienna does not have that many PR applications.
I guess if your AOR is from May onwards you went stuck in the overkill crowd that was created by the big amount of ITA. And if ever they miscalculated for that half year, they have to cool the system down now, hence the slower treatment.
I have landed in a mean time. And so far I have only used French with my suppliers from Quebec and even then it was optional.
But I do not complain, as French got me here so all is good.

Job market looks decent at least for my type of employment.
I was following the advice to follow the industry rather than follow the biggest cities.

In a way it is easier to get through outside of GTA (less competition). And easier to start for the newcomer on the market.
Just so you know even lot of young Canadians has the same problem in Toronto (unable to find an appropriate job).

Again wishing good luck to everybody

houari_2009

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015
That is ok.
They took only 3 months for my file, but than again Vienna does not have that many PR applications.
I guess if your AOR is from May onwards you went stuck in the overkill crowd that was created by the big amount of ITA. And if ever they miscalculated for that half year, they have to cool the system down now, hence the slower treatment.
I have landed in a mean time. And so far I have only used French with my suppliers from Quebec and even then it was optional.
But I do not complain, as French got me here so all is good.

Job market looks decent at least for my type of employment.
I was following the advice to follow the industry rather than follow the biggest cities.

In a way it is easier to get through outside of GTA (less competition). And easier to start for the newcomer on the market.
Just so you know even lot of young Canadians has the same problem in Toronto (unable to find an appropriate job).

Again wishing good luck to everybody
Hi vensak,

So it is a bot what chooses candidates, not a human ?
Because I missed CLB 7 by a fraction in TEF (got CLB 6 in writing), and I was thinking recreating my profile and putting french as my first language !
Maybe a human will tolerate and allow my profile into the french speaking stream !
What do you think ?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi vensak,

So it is a bot what chooses candidates, not a human ?
Because I missed CLB 7 by a fraction in TEF (got CLB 6 in writing), and I was thinking recreating my profile and putting french as my first language !
Maybe a human will tolerate and allow my profile into the french speaking stream !
What do you think ?
bot does preselection. (nobody has time to go through thousands of profiles manually). Only those that meet the requirements inluding the hidden one will get NOI.
So you can try to challenge your TEF results if you were very close to get 7 or just book another TEF session and get the requested CBL7.
And putting French as first language without CBL7 on all 4 skills will autamtically diable your profile (CBL7 on first language is the basic requirement there as well).

houari_2009

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015
bot does preselection. (nobody has time to go through thousands of profiles manually). Only those that meet the requirements inluding the hidden one will get NOI.
So you can try to challenge your TEF results if you were very close to get 7 or just book another TEF session and get the requested CBL7.
And putting French as first language without CBL7 on all 4 skills will autamtically diable your profile (CBL7 on first language is the basic requirement there as well).
Thank you !
Even though in the mean time I have under 400 CRS score, I was hoping to get NOI from HCP program because I have an ICT sector NOC !
But apparently that window has gone with the wind !
So I'll give TEF another shot, and focus on writing since that is my weakest area !

Thanks

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you !
Even though in the mean time I have under 400 CRS score, I was hoping to get NOI from HCP program because I have an ICT sector NOC !
But apparently that window has gone with the wind !
So I'll give TEF another shot, and focus on writing since that is my weakest area !

Thanks
Correct. They do not have to lower that standard anymore as there are plenty people with 400+ to choose from. They even got enough French speakers last year so they could close even that stream early. Right now many people started to learn French so the competition will go up there as well.