Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PaulRich said:
Thanks Vensak for your clarification. Actually contracts were also mentioned in previous guides. However, what's new is that they are MANDATORY NOW and compensation can be proven in different ways. It's important to read the details on page 43 of the guide.

Back to my question. Do you think these apply to us who applied before these changes?

Many thanks!
For your case, the requirements that were valid at the day when you have submitted application shall apply. But they can ask for the contract in ADR (but they cannot cancell your application if it is missing).
good luck

PaulRich

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
27-05-2017
vensak said:
For your case, the requirements that were valid at the day when you have submitted application shall apply. But they can ask for the contract in ADR (but they cannot cancell your application if it is missing).
good luck
Thanks

buikhanhchi

Jan 16, 2017
RoyBa said:
Status update for the application submitted on 30th of March: Decision in Progress
I can't have access to Ontario account over the last two days. Just now I tried again but still couldn't.

nancy1987

Dec 3, 2016
RoyBa said:
Status update for the application submitted on 30th of March: Decision in Progress
Hi friends,

Do you know how long for the decision to be made after the status "Decision in Progress"?

I mean how long is the decision in progress stage?

Reactions: taourimr

nancy1987

Dec 3, 2016
buikhanhchi said:
I can't have access to Ontario account over the last two days. Just now I tried again but still couldn't.
Hi,

I tried this morning, it worked. You can try later. Maybe becoz too many ppl trying to reach the page at the same time

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
Hi,

On january, i have received a notification invite from ontario and they gave me 45 days to send documents, however i decided to ignore it and try to get an ITA invite directly. If i change my mind again and want to receive another invite from ontario, (french stream) , is it still possible ?

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
abasoufiane said:
Hi,

On january, i have received a notification invite from ontario and they gave me 45 days to send documents, however i decided to ignore it and try to get an ITA invite directly. If i change my mind again and want to receive another invite from ontario, (french stream) , is it still possible ?
yes you can , all you have to do is : make new EE profile , you'll get another NOI from ontario poci if you still fit in.

NB: donno what happens if your old NOI dies ( I mean after the 45 days ) maybe they do not renew the NOI , you'll have to check that ( am just sayin )
for my case I did renew my EE profile few times , it worked !

magicangmoh

Jan 30, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salut les amis ! Charlotte, ne desespere pas ! Je viens d'avoir ma nomination il y a deux jours - cependant OINP s'etait trompe dans le job seeker code (alors que je l'avais bien donne correctment) et il ne trouvait pas mon profile ! J'ai du leur repondre sous 24h avec la lettre de IRCC stipulant mon EE id et mon job seeker...et 24h plus tard, l'invitation apparait dans mon compte EE ! Il me faut attendre encore 24h pour avoir les 600 points credites ! Donc voila ! tu peux voir ma timeline dans ma signature :) Je vous tiens au courant de la suite des evenements ! Il me faut un nouveau ITA pour mes 1000 points et quelques et soumettre les nouveaux documents : police certificate et examen medical. Courage a tous !!

Reactions: tanit

PaulRich

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
27-05-2017
Salut les amis ! Charlotte, ne desespere pas ! Je viens d'avoir ma nomination il y a deux jours - cependant OINP s'etait trompe dans le job seeker code (alors que je l'avais bien donne correctment) et il ne trouvait pas mon profile ! J'ai du leur repondre sous 24h avec la lettre de IRCC stipulant mon EE id et mon job seeker...et 24h plus tard, l'invitation apparait dans mon compte EE ! Il me faut attendre encore 24h pour avoir les 600 points credites ! Donc voila ! tu peux voir ma timeline dans ma signature :) Je vous tiens au courant de la suite des evenements ! Il me faut un nouveau ITA pour mes 1000 points et quelques et soumettre les nouveaux documents : police certificate et examen medical. Courage a tous !!
Congs!

Mar 29, 2017
Génial Magic !! Ca me donne de l'espoir ... J'en ai besoin, l'attente est dure .... Félicitations !

buikhanhchi

Jan 16, 2017
Wow...you are the first one (I guess) in this forum who get nominated since they started the process online. And also the fastest...Congratulations...

Rover1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-02-2017
Doc's Request.
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
30-05-2017
AOR Received.
03-07-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
Congratulations! Looks like things are moving for French Stream also, though much more slower than PhD and Master's streams. Gives us some hope...

blokik

Apr 28, 2017
another quick update - have received email from OINP asking me to complete and sign a Consent form to CES to disclose my ECA report.
I am a bit surprised as I remember during my CES ECA application that i had already selected " authorize disclosure " to province nomination program...
However I still do it to comply once again :)

I have also noted that OINP website (onekey) is under maintenance this weekend, so you cannot log in.
I saw a new message when trying to log in though :

ATTENTION
The Ontario's Express Entry Skilled Worker Stream has reached its quota.
Application for this stream is no longer accepted. For more information, check the OINP Program Updates page

I dont know if it is a message just during the maintenance or if it is indeed an update stating that they dont take any more Express Entry application..
Dont know - they dont display this update in the official update page : http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Voila ! enjoy your weekend guys
Hello

Where did you send your authorization for release of info on ECA? I did not find any contact info on the website of CES.