+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP French-Speaking Skilled Workers Stream

Yo!han

Dec 22, 2016
Merci Emmm
Je n'ai rien de tout ça malheureusement :( J'attends toujours la NOI de OINP pour commencer. J'essaie de collecter les infos en attendant.
J'ai un CRS de 467, CLB 10 en français et 7 anglais.

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
emmn1003 said:
Hi Tanit,

On my point of view, if you don't send your bank statement, they could return your application back, and you will not get an AOR. I think you should send your bank statement with a letter of explanation mentionning that you are waiting for a paiement that will meet with the requiered amount of money you need. you can also join to your LOE some proof of the paiement you are waiting for, for example job completion and bills. I guess with this, they will proceed your application, send you an AOR, and they will ask you an update bank statement as additionnal documents when your application will go under assessment.

This is my opinion, but let's take the advice of the others.

Good luck.
thanks for your reply emmn1003.
am kind of oldy here (this forum topic), It took me a long time to gather all my docs but I lack sync (docs/money) ,
I have the six month history bank statement ,but am 3K short, and I can also prove that I'll be having a 6K payment (in process and would take a month)
also since am self employed , i'll be providing my contracts,tax pay etc... that confirms not only this future payment but also my status as self employed NOC A.

am worried that my application would be refused because am not providing a full proof of funds.

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
tanit said:
Hi all , happy to see this topic getting bigger.

Guys , I don't have enough money in my bank account , and I will be receiving a big payment in a month , should I send my application to OIPNP (knowing that, that's the only doc missing ) so that I get processed , and by that time , i'll send the new bank doc with more than the amount needed.

am really worried to loose this pnp chance.
IS that a good idea , or Bad one ?
Do you have any pension fund statement? If so you can use that as well as proof of funds. Just make sure that the statement says that you can withdraw your fund upon resignation or before retirement or else attach a LOE to that. If the funds and what you have in your account are above the required value, you are good to go.

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
babynoufette said:
Cool ! Merci Damoclès d'avoir actualisé le tableau !!

D'après vous l'Ontario prend une semaine de vacance entre Noël et le jour de l'an ?
D'après notre liste, tu peux voir que l'année passée, casadog a reçu sa nomination le 28-Dec-2015. Etaient-ils ouvert ou il l'a reçu en différé?
Une bonne question!
Peut-être ils ferment seulement le jours fériés

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
emmn1003 said:
Bienvenue parmi nous Yo!han. Comme tu vois ça bouge de ce coté. Nous espérons plus de nominations avant la prochaine extraction du bassin (certainement la dernière de 2016 :D).

Can you please share your timeline, noc code and AOR Case officer so that Damocles could update the list ?
Hey emmn1003, I can see that you are also an engineer like me. Have you got any info and tips about the registration process at PEO?

wiliam2701

Aug 27, 2016
maleeksha said:
Hello William,
Another avenue to explore may be the "Family sponsorship" program. I've read that recently the processing time for family sponsorship has been greatly reduced since they want to promote family reunification.
Check the options for continuing the process alone and then sponsoring your wife v/s adding your wife to your application.
Hello maleeksha, Family sponsorship takes about 12 months, I checked it on CIC website, that's why I prefer to add my spouse in this stage before applying on RP.

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Damocles said:
Do you have any pension fund statement? If so you can use that as well as proof of funds. Just make sure that the statement says that you can withdraw your fund upon resignation or before retirement or else attache a LOE to that. If the funds and what you have in your account are above the required value, you are good to go.
thanks Democles
no , I don't have pension fund .

am sorry to bother you guys , am worried cos the wait is too long.

so :
I have bank statements for : march 2016 -> august 2016 ( 4k in march , and more than 13K CAD in august )
I can submit those docs ,knowing that in september , I had a lot of expenses (tax payment also ) so my funds went short 3K

do you guys think that OIPNP would refuse my application since the bank statements are 3 months old (december 2016

and this is the trick : I send these (3months old) docs , OIPNP accepts my application , and will ask additional docs , and by that time i would have cashed my missing 3K so this way am kind of winning time, not waiting again and again :(

bingolion

Aug 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Damocles said:
Who is your case officer?

Its the guyor lady who just came back for his/her vacation in Belize and is distributing nominations ;D I haven't received mine though ;)

It's NJ.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, for those of you who have received an ITA, do you have any conection to ontario as stated in the application form?
or that doesnt really matter at all?

babynoufette

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04/01/2017
AOR Received.
11/01/2017
Med's Request
07/02/2017
Tu as raison Damoclès en même temps ma question est un peu crétine ! L'attente nous fait dire n'importe quoi, il y a forcément des employés qui prendront des congés et d'autres non.

Patience, patience !

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betty44 said:
guys, for those of you who have received an ITA, do you have any conection to ontario as stated in the application form?
or that doesnt really matter at all?
One thing, for those who got ITA through Ontario PNP, will the federal government/IRCC review your file in the same way as Ontario did in reviewing everything such as Education, Work Experience, etc... or will they only review Police Certificate and Medicals because Ontario had already worked say, 80% on your file? This is the case for Québec but don't know for those who got ITA through PNP.

emmn1003

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Damocles said:
Hey emmn1003, I can see that you are also an engineer like me. Have you got any info and tips about the registration process at PEO?
Hi damocle,

For now i have just check their website http://www.peo.on.ca/

But I know it is possible to start the procedure while CIC is pocessing your immigration file. This is a good option to take to gain some time.

My issue is that the require a translation of your degrees if they are not in English. Mine are in French ;D

emmn1003

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
wiliam2701 said:
Hello maleeksha, Family sponsorship takes about 12 months, I checked it on CIC website, that's why I prefer to add my spouse in this stage before applying on RP.
you are right wiliam2701 because for the familly sponsorship, they randomly take 10.000 applicants in one batch. You cannot be certain that your file will be selected.

fordori

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Guys, I have just realized that my bank does not include the "transit and institution number" on the statements. Any advice on what I should do? The guide says that these details must be on the statements.