+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP French-Speaking Skilled Workers Stream

chikouist

Mar 1, 2016
julientran said:
Try to switch your language from English to French, or narrow your selection from all provinces to Ontario only. They may trigger your selection for the French stream.
Your French CBL must be at least 7 on all section. It doesn't matter if your CRS is low.
Good luck
Thanks for the reply Julien. French is already set as my first language, and I have maximum CBLs in all sections but writing where I have 8. I also have the required language skills in english. I have not chosen all territories but only ontario alberta and BC.

However, my wife did take any language test, do you think it's because of that?

Thx!

chikouist

Mar 1, 2016
chikouist said:
Thanks for the reply Julien. French is already set as my first language, and I have maximum CBLs in all sections but writing where I have 8. I also have the required language skills in english. I have not chosen all territories but only ontario alberta and BC.

However, my wife did take any language test, do you think it's because of that?

Thx!
*didn't take any language test .... sorry about that

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
chikouist said:
*didn't take any language test .... sorry about that
I highly doubt her language tests matter. I'm not certain how they select candidates but you may have to wait a few more days, I've seen people waiting up to a month before receiving an NOI.
I would just create a new account if it takes more than a month.

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Congrats Vensak! That was lightning speed nomination :D
Congrats Julien :) Bon courage pour le reste!

Christina4

Jul 26, 2016
Vensak you are amazing ! Congrats !
Julien congratulations !
@cedlechauve , no need to stress . You just need to recreate your profile and the system will send you a new NOI (others may confirm on that ) .

deep_blue77

Oct 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow, I'm out 2 days and the forum is lit up like a xmas tree :D

congrats vensak and julien. that is indeed a record in nomination speed! seems the officers laid the french stream on the table and are gutting it inside out. very nice!

I guess maleeksha and I are the ones left from NJ officer ;D courage my friend, hopefully we'll get good news too.

and also whishing the golden mail for everyone out here expecting.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cedlechauve said:
Hi everyone,

First message on this forum :)
Good luck to all of you and congrats for getting so far in the process
Sorry for changing the topic.
I am far behind you. Entered the EE recently and just received the letter of interest from Ontario.
Like all of you, I intend to apply under the French speaking skilled worker stream
Problem : I will fail to submit the documents within the 45 days deadline.
Does anyone know if I am completely screwed for the French speaking skilled worker stream ? If i update my EE profile or delete it and then recreate it later on, is it possible to receive again a notification of interest from Ontario (as long as I am above 400pts) or you can only receive one?

I am very stressed right now. If anyone has an answer, it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you
If you have received PT NOI from Ontario that means that your profile would fullfill the criteria. Why do you want to delete it?
My suggestion is to change whatever you need to change before they receive your paper application. But attention whatever changes you will make, make sure that they will not make you ineligible for EE itself or for this program.
In order to be eligible you need following:
1. at least bachelor degree from university (or college)
2. French as first language on your profile with all skills on or above CBL 7 (you need TEF Canada certificate for that)
3. English as second language with CBL 6 or higher on all skills (IELTS or CELPIP)
4. At least one year of skilled experience within last 5 years period.
5. To be eligible for EE system (that means to achieve at least 67 points from 100 on the first scale)
There are no other conditions. So if you need to you can update profile now, but keep the above conditions valid.
You need to prepare application according their guide. Use also the thread about Human capital applications from this forum (PNP section) - their conditions are very similar, so the paperwork is as well.
good luck there.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cedlechauve said:
The letter for my work experience. Former employer is taking long to answer

@Christina4 thanks very much :)
Those 45 days take like 30 days for you to have everything together. So hunt your former employer down for that letter (call them or try to visit their Office, if you need to).

chikouist - if you fullfill the French stream requirements you will get notification from Ontario. see what I have written just 1 post up about those requirements.

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
deep_blue77 said:
I guess maleeksha and I are the ones left from NJ officer ;D courage my friend, hopefully we'll get good news too.
And Aal_ too is from NJ, he'll be the star of our xmas tree ;D

ivanover

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Looks like they are processing files!!!

I have a question regarding the photos you need to include with the federal application:
they say:
Document requirements

Digital photos meeting IRCC’s permanent resident card photo specifications (PDF, 614.24 KB) must be provided.

In these specifications it is stated that you need to put name, date of birth and date, name and address of the photography on the back of 1 photographe. But we need to send a digital photo? Do they mean we have to scan the photograph and the back of the photograph?

thx!

bingolion

Aug 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank GOD I am in ! ;D

Very very happy for you guys !!!!

One month's ago my company blocked access to forums so I was without news for some time :( then I discovered the Google URL translator so I was able to follow u guys but without being able to login (proxy block !!! :eek: )

Now that the forum is light up with some many nominations I had to find a way ..... I m just connecting from a coffee shop wifi next door !!! ;D

democles !!!!! Congrats to really deserve it !!!! Julien, vensak and all congrats as well and very good luck for the next steps !!!

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
maleeksha said:
And Aal_ too is from NJ, he'll be the star of our xmas tree ;D
I'm not, actually I don't know who my officer is. Just wish he was though :p

bingolion

Aug 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OH I forgot to give u an update on my application ;D

My application was send on Oct 05
Received on Oct 07

I received AOR on Nov 15

ADR, nomination pending !!! :'(

The stress is increasing now that things are moving!!!!

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
cedlechauve said:
Problem : I will fail to submit the documents within the 45 days deadline.
Does anyone know if I am completely screwed for the French speaking skilled worker stream ? If i update my EE profile or delete it and then recreate it later on, is it possible to receive again a notification of interest from Ontario (as long as I am above 400pts) or you can only receive one?
I got my first PT in June and did not submit my app, coz there was the possibility of getting LMIA from a potential employer. The employer did not conclude in the end and most of the 45 days were gone. I re-created my profile in Aug and got PT again for new profile.

Do your best to gather your docs and if it fails, you can then re-create your profile. It's just the anxiety after creating new profile that kills :-\