16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
redlar said:
congrats for the nominations ladies and gentlemen;) If i get a phone call interview, I will definitely tell to the immigrant officer that Damocles is doing such a great job, that you should award him the PR as quick as possible. Thanks again Damocles for all your support and all the other very active members. For my case, I am still waiting for an email or phone call. No news since my AOR. Crossing my fingers !!!

Could you please re explain the process after receiving the Nomination and all the nomination points ?
Once extracted, do we have to send quite the same documents to the local embassy?
Thank you for the encouragement. You can also give me a +1 on my rating by pressing the [Good] [Poor] button. Make sure you press [Good]. it is a moral booster also lol...
Seriously thanks for the though. I really appreciate that. By the way, I haven't been nominated yet.

farhadjr

Jun 24, 2016
guys, is it possible for me to take the tef test 3 months later and after receiving the results which will be 2 months after the test, can i create an account?

i mean do they still send Notification of Interest??? what if they shut this one down too? like the other stream

what do u think?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhadjr said:
guys, is it possible for me to take the tef test 3 months later and after receiving the results which will be 2 months after the test, can i create an account?

i mean do they still send Notification of Interest??? what if they shut this one down too? like the other stream

what do u think?
yes you can create account after getting the TEF tests done. You can even create it now, if you have your English tests done and then add French later and even swap it as your first language, which can trigger Ontario PT (it was tested by a different applicant).
However nobody can tell how long will this stream stay opened (so far it was opened since EE PNP of Ontario was created).
What can be seen that only small amount of applicants in the system are French speakers. And even smaller amount from them fullfill the other Ontario condition, so the income there is rather small.

I hope this helps

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redlar said:
Thanks a lot Vensak. Do you have an idea about the average period from extraction to PR visa?
It depends on your case and a bit on your visa Office. average si somewhere between 3 and 6 months. Some very lucky made it in less time and some unlucky needed even 9 months to complete.

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
vensak said:
It depends on your case and a bit on your visa Office. average si somewhere between 3 and 6 months. Some very lucky made it in less time and some unlucky needed even 9 months to complete.
Very correct! I have seen people getting it in a month!

Jay_Jay

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Hello Guys,

I Got the below ADR Today

Proof of work experience at XXXX Company
Ø Copies of consecutive pay slips from Jan 2015 to Feb 2016
Ø Copy of employment contract(s)
Ø If possible, a job posting/description specifying your duties and responsibilities as a XXXXX

Proof of work experience at XXXXX company –
Ø Copies of consecutive pay slips from Feb 2013 to Feb 2014
Ø If possible, a job posting/description specifying your duties and responsibilities as XXXXX

I Hope 2 things:
1) they will not request anything else
2) to be able to provide them with all the requested DOCS

babynoufette

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04/01/2017
AOR Received.
11/01/2017
Med's Request
07/02/2017
Courage Jay Jay !!

Bon finalement je ne regrette pas d'avoir fournis tous les contrats toutes les fiches de paies et toutes les attestations... de ce coté je suis tranquille.

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
Jay_Jay said:
Hello Guys,

Ø Copies of consecutive pay slips from Jan 2015 to Feb 20160
Ø If possible, a job posting/description specifying your duties and responsibilities as a XXXXX

Ø If possible, a job posting/description specifying your duties and responsibilities as XXXXX

I Hope 2 things:
I am sure you will find a way to provide them with the documents they want. your case is evolving well. First ECA, now ADR, next will be nomination!

Jay_Jay

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Damocles said:
I am sure you will find a way to provide them with the documents they want. your case is evolving well. First ECA, now ADR, next will be nomination!
Well I hope so, and I really wish you a speedy nomination Damocles, You're doing a great job and helping others on this forum.

If i submitted these docs by this week, do you expect to get the nomination before Christmas?

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
Jay_Jay said:
Well I hope so, and I really wish you a speedy nomination Damocles, You're doing a great job and helping others on this forum.

If i submitted these docs by this week, do you expect to get the nomination before Christmas?

Well, they mentioned in their acknowledgement letter to my ADR response that they are still experiencing a huge number of applications and that it may be a number of weeks before I receive further info on my application. some people had their nomination hours after submitting ADR , some few days and some even few months. I am crossing my finger for that to happen sooner. So to answer your question, it is possible but OINP is unpredictable. Good luck!

wiliam2701

Aug 27, 2016
Jay_Jay said:
Hello Guys,

Ø Copies of consecutive pay slips from Jan 2015 to Feb 2016

I Hope 2 things:
It's really hard to get pay slips from 3 years ago, it's very stressful !!
I see that they haven't asked for pay stubs during 2014, so did you sent them from the beginning or you were unemployed during that period?
Last question, did they asked for a recent bank statment or not?

babynoufette

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04/01/2017
AOR Received.
11/01/2017
Med's Request
07/02/2017
En même temps il est obligatoire (en France) de garder ses fiches de paies, ça ne l'ait pas dans tous les pays ?

jackwalker

Dec 14, 2016
Hey guys! I received a PT Letter of Interest last week, but I have a doubt regarded to fees.

I live in Brazil and none of the banks here provide bank drafts, money orders, etc. However I have a friend in Ontario who is willing to do a certified cheque for me payable to Ontario Ministry of Finance, my question is:

Is there a problem if the certified cheque has his name on it (I mean, it is coming from his personal bank account)? Does is have to have my name on it? Does anyone had this problem yet?

Thanks!

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
babynoufette said:
En même temps il est obligatoire (en France) de garder ses fiches de paies, ça ne l'ait pas dans tous les pays ?
Non, pas du tout!

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
jackwalker said:
Hey guys! I received a PT Letter of Interest last week, but I have a doubt regarded to fees.

I live in Brazil and none of the banks here provide bank drafts, money orders, etc. However I have a friend in Ontario who is willing to do a certified cheque for me payable to Ontario Ministry of Finance, my question is:

Is there a problem if the certified cheque has his name on it (I mean, it is coming from his personal bank account)? Does is have to have my name on it? Does anyone had this problem yet?

Thanks!
He can also make a bank guaranteed cheque which will be made in the name of the bank. I have done this ant it was accepted.