+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP French-Speaking Skilled Workers Stream

Kariboo

Nov 2, 2016
Hello everybody,
I so much love this forum! I'm finding here all the information I need! Thanks guys ;D
Let me introduce myself, Marion 35 from France. W are a family of 5 and we have made our E.E the 1st September on my husband name. We received a letter of interest from Ontario the 6th. Our documents were sent the 7 October and the sending company told us they were delivered the 12 October.
Now we are waiting for the newt step.
Glad to be part of this forum!

Riadh21

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
04-04-2017
Kariboo said:
Hello everybody,
I so much love this forum! I'm finding here all the information I need! Thanks guys ;D
Let me introduce myself, Marion 35 from France. W are a family of 5 and we have made our E.E the 1st September on my husband name. We received a letter of interest from Ontario the 6th. Our documents were sent the 7 October and the sending company told us they were delivered the 12 October.

Welcome Kariboo, hope you get the AOR soon

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
vensak said:
I am wondering about this one:

29. Christina4 0122 07-Oct-16 26-Sep-16 in process PT Notification of Interest from OINP on 06-Sep-16

How come this person did get AOR in September if the package has arrived to Ontario in October. (maybe those dates shall be reversed)
Aal_ said:
it should be 26 october
Thank you for pointing that out! I will correct it right away.

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
Kariboo said:
Hello everybody,
Welcome Kariboo, I will add you to the list. Can you please provide me with the NOC info?

LoveAlways

Aug 12, 2015
Hi Damocles, yes you are right, I am one of the veterans who haven't been nominated yet. I applied since July 2015, was one of the first ones to get an invitation to apply. I received AOR in August 2015 and an email in March 2016 saying I am at last stage of processing, since then, no news. I finally got an agent on the phone yesterday and he said that there is no movement in my file and that he is sorry for the wait time but that some files take longer than others to be processed! So waiting for almost 14 months.

Question: do you know if all the nominees in our stream are from outside Canada or inland applicants?

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
I am fsw outland.

Still waiting for my AOR. It seems I will not get it today as well :'( :'(

Chein221

Nov 2, 2016
Hi guys,

My name is Chein and I am glad to join the forum. Reading through the posts i have noticed that there are some people that have already received AORs. I am a little surprise because my application under the French Speaking stream were sent and received since May 29th but i havent received an AOR yet which is driving me a little crazy. Did you guys received your AOR through mail or e-mails?

My timeline are below
EE created :21/04/2016
PNP interest letter: 25/04/16
Application sent: 23/05/16
Application received: 27/05/15
AOR: Waiting

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chein221 said:
Hi guys,

My name is Chein and I am glad to join the forum. Reading through the posts i have noticed that there are some people that have already received AORs. I am a little surprise because my application under the French Speaking stream were sent and received since May 29th but i havent received an AOR yet which is driving me a little crazy. Did you guys received your AOR through mail or e-mails?

My timeline are below
EE created :21/04/2016
PNP interest letter: 25/04/16
Application sent: 23/05/16
Application received: 27/05/15
AOR: Waiting
People are receiving e-mails. Sometimes happens that the mail ends up in spam section, so you might have missed it. There are even rare cases reported without AOR and later on received some additional requests from Ontario. Anyway keep contacting them to see status of your file.
And yes these days it is again good habit to get your AOR within 3 or 4 weeks after they get your application.

Chein221

Nov 2, 2016
Thanks a lot for the reply. I have actually sent them an emial like 10 days ago they have never replied and also tried calling them but could net reach them.

PonJoub

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
12-12-2016
Passport Req..
22-05-2017
Hello guys!
Just to give an update that could potentially interest some of you now or in the future if you are in a similar situation ...
just to recap => I have sent my application package to OINP and they received it on 19/09/2016 then returned to me because of the method of payment I did had been rejected (OINP did rejected the Postal Money Order I did a La Poste in France and wanted a bank draft ...). So OINP granted me 30 extra days to re-apply. 2nd application sent and received by OINP on 12/10/2016.
I got lucky and received direct ITA on 19/10/2016.
So just to let you know that OINP had automatically withdrawn my OINP application because I received an ITA on 19/10/2016 and therefore returned to me my application package last week. Not sure if it is a common rule for OINP when they receive applications for which the applicant has already received the ITA but this happened to me ...
So for the ones that are borderline with the CRS cut off and still hesitating to do the OINP application or wait for the precious ITA (that might also never come) => this example could be useful for your decision to take your chance with OINP or not, knowing that there is a chance that there is a good chance that OINP will return you your package if you get lucky to receive an ITA.

PS : this gives you also a potential idea on the pace of "treatment" of the applications.

Wish you all good luck !

morice

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Morice
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
PonJoub said:
Hello guys!
Just to give an update that could potentially interest some of you now or in the future if you are in a similar situation ...
just to recap => I have sent my application package to OINP and they received it on 19/09/2016 then returned to me because of the method of payment I did had been rejected (OINP did rejected the Postal Money Order I did a La Poste in France and wanted a bank draft ...). So OINP granted me 30 extra days to re-apply. 2nd application sent and received by OINP on 12/10/2016.
So just to let you know that OINP had automatically withdrawn my OINP application because I received an ITA on 19/10/2016 and therefore returned to me my application package last week. Not sure if it is a common rule for OINP when they receive applications for which the applicant has already received the ITA but this happened to me ...
So for the ones that are borderline with the CRS cut off and still hesitating to do the OINP application or wait for the precious ITA (that might also never come) => this example could be useful for your decision to take your chance with OINP or not, knowing that there is a chance that there is a good chance that OINP will return you your package if you get lucky to receive an ITA.

PS : this gives you also a potential idea on the pace of "treatment" of the applications.

Wish you all good luck !
Congratsss PonJoub...

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PonJoub said:
Hello guys!

Wish you all good luck !
congrat,

problem is that some people would have to reverse their languages for French to become first. And that way to loose points. Another thing is, that you were lucky because your nomination came before they could cash Money, however if you are already in the nomination process you will loose Money (but then again people consider it as additional immigration costs).

deep_blue77

Oct 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PonJoub said:
Hello guys!

Wish you all good luck !
Congratulations PonJoub, and good luck! I guess the real adventure starts now ;)

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
LoveAlways said:
Hi Damocles, yes you are right, I am one of the veterans who haven't been nominated yet. I applied since July 2015, was one of the first ones to get an invitation to apply. I received AOR in August 2015 and an email in March 2016 saying I am at last stage of processing, since then, no news. I finally got an agent on the phone yesterday and he said that there is no movement in my file and that he is sorry for the wait time but that some files take longer than others to be processed! So waiting for almost 14 months.

Question: do you know if all the nominees in our stream are from outside Canada or inland applicants?
Hi LoveAlways,

Sorry to hear about your very very very long wait. I hope you are going to get sorted soon, now that you have contacted OINP. I do not know whether all applicants were from outside but from reading their posts I know that NicoleD is from Belgium , helena21 is outland maybe from Vienna. casadog is also outland. i am not sure about BC4Life.

I will add you to the list

Scraptoon

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Visa Office......
[glow=blue,2,300][color=white] P A[/color][/glow][glow=white,2,300] R [/glow][glow=red,2,300][color=white]I S [/color][/glow]
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
Doc's Request.
20-12-2016 / 17-01-2017
AOR Received.
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Passport Req..
03-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
[color=red][b]►►►[/b][/color] [color=green][b]16-02-2017[/b][/color] [color=red][b]◄◄◄[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=yellow][b]☼☼☼[/b][/color] [color=green][b]SOON[/b][/color] [color=yellow][b]☼☼☼[/b][/color]
Hi all,

Right now my CRS score : 471.

I also received a PT Notification of Interest from OINP a week ago.

Should I send my application for the French-Speaking skilled workers stream or should I wait for the new draw ?

Am I a 100% sure that I will get an ITA for the next draw with my current CRS score ?
Or is it possible to not get an ITA, even if we have more than the lowest CRS score displayed for each draw ?

Thanks all