Please add me to the list:
Program: FSSW
CRS Score: 371
EE created: 31-03-2016
OINP Invite: 04-04-2016
Application Received : 09-05-2016
AOR : 22-08-2016
Nom:waiting
Welcome to the forum! I have added you to the list. What is your NOC if I may ask?

[size=9pt]Received@OINP
[td] [/td][td][size=9pt]In process of sending to OINP [/td] [td] [/td][td][size=9pt] Awaiting PT NOI [/td] [td] [/td][td][size=9pt] AORs [/td] [td] [/td][td][size=9pt] Nominations [/td] [td] [/td][td][size=9pt]Returned and Resubmitted[/td]

[tr][td]
[size=10pt]27
[/td] [td] [/td][td]
[size=10pt]2
[/td] [td] [/td][td]
[size=10pt]6
[/td] [td] [/td][td]
[size=10pt]22
[/td] [td] [/td][td]
[size=10pt]2
[/td] [td] [/td][td]
[size=10pt]5
[/td][/tr]

Forum Name NOC Docs@OINP AoR Nomination Additional Info / comments
1. rajkamalmohanram ...... 05-Nov-15 11-Feb-16 17-Oct-2016 Human Capital Priority Stream
2. BC4life 0125 19-Nov-15 11-Mar-16 06-Oct-16
3. figaro2 ...... 25-Jan-16 20-Aug-16 in process File returned and Resubmitted on 17-Jul-16 => Got AOR after that!
4. blebelle 6221 14-Apr-16 26-Aug-16 in process
5. fcabirol 0213 14-Apr-16 22-Aug-16 in process
6. ulysse 1112 09-May-16 22-Aug-16 in process
7. EDEN7 4161 20-May-16 18-Oct-16 in process Application returned because of missing pages on passport copy => Resubmitted @OINP on 26-Sep-16
8. aniclb ...... 07-Jun-16 02-Sep-16 in process
9. Damocles 2133 05-Jul-16 27-Sep-16 in process Requested WES to send ECA to OINP on 17-Oct-16 before they request it
10. superfly ...... 06-Jul-16 27-Sep-16 in process
11. Aishach 1223 08-Jul-16 30-Sep-16in process
12. boguy ...... 15-Jul-16 28-Sep-16 in process
13. julientran 3131 18-Jul-16 19-Aug-16 in process
14. mkayy89 ...... 20-Jul-16 in process Pending
15. Armovasa 2153 03-Aug-16 29-Sep-16 in process
16. PonJoub 0731 08-Aug-16 No longer needed Skipped Received direct ITA in EE Profile from draw 45 (CRS 477)
17. Riadh21 0621 10-Aug-16 30-Sep-16 in process
18. Ivanover ...... 18-Aug-16 30-Sep-16 in process
19. wiliam2701 2174 24-Aug-16 04-Oct-16 in process ECA Request from OINP on 04-Oct-16 => sent by WES on 05-Oct-16
20. sofrofro 4163 26-Aug-16 06-Oct-16 in process
21. maleeksha 2173 29-Aug-16 26-Sep-16 in process Application returned due to missing name and date of birth at the back of photos => resubmitted @OINP on 23-Sep-2016
22. Redlar 0121 05-Sep-16 03-Oct-16 in process
23. nthuynh 1112 21-Sep-16 12-Oct-16 in process ECA Request from OINP on 12-Oct-16
24. deep_blue77 5125 + 5231 23-Sep-16 in process Pending Package returned due to missing 1 page of passport copy on 03/10/2016 => Resubmitted @OINP on 07-Oct-16
25. luc1992 2271 28-Sep-16 in process Pending Docs reached OINP mid Aug but returned 0n 20 Sep-16 due to missing picture (one) => Resubmitted on 28-Sep-16
26. Aal_ 2174 29-Sep-16 in process Pending
27. bingolion ...... 07-Oct-16 in process Pending PT Notification of Interest from OINP on 28-Aug-16
28. Christina4 ...... in process Pending Pending PT Notification of Interest from OINP on 06-Sep-16
29. vensak 1225 in process Pending Pending created EE Profile on 17-Oct-2016 and PT NoI on 19-10-16
30. Dedicated ...... Awaiting NoI Pending Pending Hoping to get ITA from with his current CRS (471). Modifying his profile in order to get OINP PT might jeopardize that for the moment.
31. BlackJeans ...... Awaiting NoI Pending Pending Awaiting PT Notification of Interest from OINP
32. tanit ...... Awaiting NoI Pending Pending Awaiting PT Notification of Interest from OINP
33. betty44 ...... Awaiting NoI Pending Pending Has DELF level B2 and getting ready for TEF. NoI pending
34. blackbear88 ...... No EE Profile yet Pending Pending TEF scheduled in April 2017 and EE profile to follow

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
vensak said:
quick question again regarding application package. If I have proofs from employments (contracts, payment slip, taxes declaration) and they are in local language. I have notarized copy and then official translator on the top (translator clause in the translation).
Do I have to send the original of that translation and notarization (all the pages - original and translation; are put together and bound with official seal) or will I go away with copy of all that (to do copies of all the pages as described before)?
Thanks a lot for answer
Hi vensak,

I believe you can send the copies of the notarized translations. To be on the safe side, get those copies certified as true copies of the originals. You might need the translation again in future stages of your PR process or even when settling in Canada to use as references. If you can get many notorized original copies of your translations , that would be the safest.

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
maleeksha said:
It took forever to get the results. My exams were on 21/22 Mar and got the results on 15th June. They kept saying that "they are having a problem with the system"
Funny, I have the exact same time line for my TEF

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
I did my TEF Canada on June 13th and received results 1 month after.

Damocles, where are the nominations? :'(

I was so sure i will get AOR yesterday (21 days after OINP received package) but it didn't happen. I guess because it falls on a friday. OK time to be patient again.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Damocles said:
Hi vensak,

I believe you can send the copies of the notarized translations. To be on the safe side, get those copies certified as true copies of the originals. You might need the translation again in future stages of your PR process or even when settling in Canada to use as references. If you can get many notorized original copies of your translations , that would be the safest.
Well that will put me in a vicious circle. Notarization of copies is a short confirmation written in my language only which that has to be translated into English again.

The problem is just with additional documents. the reference letters are in English. But for obvious reasons (not wanting to make it public) nobody here will put my salary on such letter. For that I have parts of my contracts or tax documents (just to prove I got some salary for the job).

But OK, to be on the safe side i will give away some of those documents.
No need to do that for my diplomas (such copies are already at ICAS and I have ICAS report so they shall be OK there).
Copy only for the birth certificate (that one is just to confirm my age more or less, and I have it in passport as well).
All I need are those special work related copies.

Thanks a lot

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maleeksha said:
It took forever to get the results. My exams were on 21/22 Mar and got the results on 15th June. They kept saying that "they are having a problem with the system"
Were the CCIP harsh on the marking for the Writing part? Did people you know experience issues on the grade for Writing or were the CCIP lenient? BTW, thanks for the timeline.

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
I do think that they were quite lenient. Mine was close to the word limit.
I think it was about whether the Govt should subsidise public transport. I supported only one side of the discussion and i made it with 416 out of 450. I sincerely think that they were lenient. Please stop stressing over the TEF thing. There's really really a lot more for us to stress about in the future. Good luck and please keep us informed.

Elrud said:
Were the CCIP harsh on the marking for the Writing part? Did people you know experience issues on the grade for Writing or were the CCIP lenient? BTW, thanks for the timeline.

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Hello Damocles,
Thanks for making me feel important :)
I'll try to come up with the next steps, docs to keep ready etc. ASAP.
The first item on my list is:
1. Patience (a lot of it!) :p

No, seriously, I'll come up with something really soon. Seems that we have lot's of time anyway!

Damocles said:
Well , I think we must make a list of all the additional types of documents they ask and in what circumstances so that we can prepare ourselves or even pre-empt the request by sending them already. Like the ECA for example. Maleeksha seems to have surveyed a lot of other forums and has a deep grasp of the things to do to make our application smooth(an overview) . Let's ask her to send a post with a kind of a list of thinks that we can do to speed up our way to nomination.
Anyone else with ideas and experience can contribute. I am sure there are other forums out there that talk about different topics that we will highlight in summarized list that we will produce. a link to them will be appreciated to have an in depth understanding of each point raised.

What do you think guys?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If somebody interested I can put out kind of index that I have prepared for my application.

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
maleeksha said:
Hello Damocles,
Thanks for making me feel important :)
I'll try to come up with the next steps, docs to keep ready etc. ASAP.
The first item on my list is:
1. Patience (a lot of it!) :p

No, seriously, I'll come up with something really soon. Seems that we have lot's of time anyway!
Well, I always value your contributions and think they always meaningful and helping other to better position themselves in this application process. You are right, we need a lot of patience.

Today, I tried to venture a bit in other forums to get a feel of the process from other perspective and I was quite pleasantly surprised that you were very active in many of them, not just the French-Speaking Skilled Workers Stream. So is Aal_. Hence I assume that you might have some insight that you can share to benefit the rest of us. We will also have to contribute and be assured that the task is not going to be left to you alone.

I couldn't help noticing that, although the December group is 70% nominate (41/73 in their forum ) and the December group @ 30%(37/121 in their forum), the January group is huge( 178 members with 144 awaiting Nominations). The Feb group is also big :127 applicants with 109 AORs waiting for nominations. The March group is not that big but is definitely larger than ours : 63 members with 55 awaiting Nominations. A lot of these applicants have their process being delayed by additional document requests while others get their nomination relatively quicker without any document request. the delay can amount up to 3 weeks in certain situations after submission of the requested documents. This exclude the delay incurred in compiling the requested documents . => approximately 280 candidate before all the candidates in our group (Without counting those outside of forums) cannot be processed in less than 7 weeks at the current pace (record day was 20-Oct-16 with 8 Nominations) . We might just have accept that the journey is still long.

We going to certainly have a long wait. It will be nice to shorten the last part of the journey by being prepared now(and even pre-empting OINP if possible) by getting the types of document requested ready (those that we can) and not panic when they request the to be submitted in two weeks. Imagine if we could all receive the nomination in a raw without additional document request. Maybe that would make the job of the officers easy and the might just be delighted to expedite the process. I am counting on that.

vensak is also very active and keep the forum alive. Thank you for that and keep it up.

For my next list update, I am thinking to focus only on the applicants that have already submitted their documents @ OINP and awaiting for AOR and/or Nomination. Those still in the process will be removed from the list and only updated when we are sure that their applications have been received @OINP . This can give us a correct idea of the the progress in our stream's applications. I might keep a separate list for those intending to join the process (awaiting for PT ) those with a NOI and in the process of submitting their applications can still be part of the list so as not to make them feel excluded from our forum.

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maleeksha said:
I do think that they were quite lenient. Mine was close to the word limit.
I think it was about whether the Govt should subsidise public transport. I supported only one side of the discussion and i made it with 416 out of 450. I sincerely think that they were lenient. Please stop stressing over the TEF thing. There's really really a lot more for us to stress about in the future. Good luck and please keep us informed.
Thanks for the support. Sure, we need patience...

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would also suggest a bit analysis of the data that we have on hand from Ontario (not just our own list).
If it would be possible to get following it will be appreciated:
1. Date of creation EE acount (or it retweeking so that it would meet French stream criteria)
2. Date of PT
3. Date of submiting or physical receipt of your application (as most of us uses tracked type of delivery)
4. If there were some mistakes for which documents were returned (like those with missing photos or such, that can help others to complete their application). And how did you solve them
5. Date of AOR
6. Date of check up call from Ontario
7. What were the core questions from check up call.
8. If you know that they tried to call your previous or current employer
9. If there were any delays caused in processing your file (like you EE expired, bank order expired, or your situation changed and you had to resubmit your documents). Also how you solved the problem and how fast.
10. The date of second call from Ontario (if such thing happened). By second call I do not mean missed first call and retry.
11. Date of nomination

What we can get from this
1. Average pace of the immigration officer (especially by comparing PT, physical recieving, AOR and nomination)
2. Hint if there is some kind of monthly quota (if we see that assessment is dragging without any reason and we see just similar amount of nominated people per week or month).
3. Hint if there are some prefered days of the week when they like to do things (like put official AOR mail or such).
4. And most importanly to see if their PNP quota is divided into subquotas for each stream and how they proceed when they hit the yearly limit in one stream (if that assumption is correct we would see people from French stream being nominated sooner than Human capital stream applicants if they reach quota for this year).
5. With the additional comments we can avoid some mistakes and also be aware what caught their interest and plan ahead (instead of realising that your language test does expire next month, being aware of it 6 months in advance, same thing with EE itself, passport and other things).

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
vensak said:
I would also suggest a bit analysis of the data that we have on hand from Ontario (not just our own list).
If it would be possible to get following it will be appreciated:
1. Date of creation EE acount (or it retweeking so that it would meet French stream criteria)
2. Date of PT
3. Date of submiting or physical receipt of your application (as most of us uses tracked type of delivery)
4. If there were some mistakes for which documents were returned (like those with missing photos or such, that can help others to complete their application). And how did you solve them
5. Date of AOR
6. Date of check up call from Ontario
7. What were the core questions from check up call.
8. If you know that they tried to call your previous or current employer
9. If there were any delays caused in processing your file (like you EE expired, bank order expired, or your situation changed and you had to resubmit your documents). Also how you solved the problem and how fast.
10. The date of second call from Ontario (if such thing happened). By second call I do not mean missed first call and retry.
11. Date of nomination

What we can get from this
1. Average pace of the immigration officer (especially by comparing PT, physical recieving, AOR and nomination)
2. Hint if there is some kind of monthly quota (if we see that assessment is dragging without any reason and we see just similar amount of nominated people per week or month).
3. Hint if there are some prefered days of the week when they like to do things (like put official AOR mail or such).
4. And most importanly to see if their PNP quota is divided into subquotas for each stream and how they proceed when they hit the yearly limit in one stream (if that assumption is correct we would see people from French stream being nominated sooner than Human capital stream applicants if they reach quota for this year).
5. With the additional comments we can avoid some mistakes and also be aware what caught their interest and plan ahead (instead of realising that your language test does expire next month, being aware of it 6 months in advance, same thing with EE itself, passport and other things).
I totally agree with you. This will require the willingness of people to share the data. I have notice that there are some people that are not comfortable to share some part of the data. I have been trying to collect as much diverse data just in our forum. Even after followup, even things just like NOC, some people do not come back to update it after request. We are not planing to invade their privace but just collect some data. It is a delicate situation if people are not willing to participate. As far as I am concern, you will have my full support.
But let's try with what we have and also look everywhere we can. I believe there is plenty information in other forums and CIC website as well. I am sure you must have come across this type of info looking the way you formulated your suggestion. We can do it!