+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP Application Mailed In - Need Help!

Helios24

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Hello,

I recently mailed in my OOPNP application and according to CanadaPost it has been delivered but the tracking said that it was 'Out for Delivery' in Toronto (which is fine), but the delivery location was in Mississauga signed by a Lucas NK as 'Bulk Mail'.

I'm just trying to figure out if this is normal as OINP is located in Toronto and not in Sauga, does the signee name sound familiar to anyone or has anyone had a similar experience ? I tried calling OINP but they wouldn't give me any information over the phone as to if they received the application. I emailed them and am still waiting on a response. I also set up an inquiry with Canada Post to get the exact location of delivery and am waiting to hear back from them on that, they weren't really helpful over the phone.

I might be panicking for no reason, but my cut off date for submitting the application is Nov. 7th so I'm just trying to get confirmation if it indeed was received. Does anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks.

mountain123

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Hi, my application was also delivered to ssauga and it was correct. Don't worry you are fine. Also if I was Lucas I would not sign a delivery confirmation document that says OOPNP just to have fun. I would probably return it if it was not for me. Lucas is a good guy. Be like Lucas.

chorookie

Dec 7, 2014
Exact same situation here except mine says "Ian NK".

Seems like its normal unless Canada Post delivery man is on drugs :D

Helios24

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Lol thanks for the responses, my initial PNP application was returned due to some missing information which I have now provided. Although when I first sent in my application, I was able to call them and the operator checked my name in the system and confirmed that the application was received. When I called them last week, they said that it isn't something that they do ? I'm confused as to what changed, anyways hopefully it's all smooth sailing from here on out.