+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP applicants from Pakistan

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Guys,

I am trying to get the bank draft of $1500 ready as application fee.
I have reached DOLLAR EAST but they are making Demand Draft.

Can someone please confirm me that if i can submit Demand draft with my application although the OOPNP manual say that i need Bank draft ?

Im really confused at this point.

Waiting for your quick responses.

Thanks and regards,

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
where do you Live? goto any Bank's Foreign Currency branch? (I don't know about other banks, but Habib Bank do has its Foreign Currency branch in Karachi at Nursery Road, Shah rah e Faisal); Submit cash and they'll make you a "Bank Draft" in a day or two ; If you'll go there before 12 noon, they'll probably hand it over to you the same day!

hope it helps !

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
feejay87 said:
where do you Live? goto any Bank's Foreign Currency branch? (I don't know about other banks, but Habib Bank do has its Foreign Currency branch in Karachi at Nursery Road, Shah rah e Faisal); Submit cash and they'll make you a "Bank Draft" in a day or two ; If you'll go there before 12 noon, they'll probably hand it over to you the same day!

hope it helps !
Thanks.. Thats helping :)

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
feejay87 said:

hope it helps !
Hbl refuses to make bank draft in canadian dollars.

Can you guys please tell me through which other way i can get a bank draft of 1500 Canadian Dollars ?

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
Hbl refuses to make bank draft in canadian dollars.

Can you guys please tell me through which other way i can get a bank draft of 1500 Canadian Dollars ?
Its strange, I made the Bank Draft for my ECA from there last year September!

alidarab

Jul 29, 2015
Hi,

Seeing this post is now a week old, I'm not sure if this would help but anyway, I was facing a similar issue, Habib Metro Bank will make you a bank draft in CAD which can be drawn on Habib Canadian Bank, you don't need to have an account and they charge around 8-9K for this service.