+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ooops!

markku

Jul 6, 2009
Ooops,

I mailed my sponsorship application for spouse, outland and forgot the 8 photos of the principal applicant :(. Ran down to the post office and sent the missing photos + a document with details of sponsor and apology with Xpress mail to CPC-M.

Has anyone made this terrible mistake? Are they going to send the whole app. back to me or will they accept that I sent the missing photos?

Anyone, any experience in this issue?

kessa

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
No they won't send it back to you. I forgot one document and they did not returned it. As long as the client # or the information about what is that for is explained as what you did they will just put it in your file.

Take care.

Kessa

faycal75

Apr 15, 2007
don,t woory thats not a big probleme i send some document from england and some from algeria after, to complet my fille and that did work iguarnte you i,been in canada know since feburary 2009 take care

markku

Jul 6, 2009
Thank's KEssa and Faycal75!

I attached tons of supporting documents and photos me+spouse but forgot the 8 most important....I felt so silly!

At least I can relax a little bit now, took me a week to put the whole thing together.

faycal75

Apr 15, 2007
hello markku the document i sent to cic after was my criminal record from UK it was more importent than pictures dont you woory everithing will be ok good luck