Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 band
Hello All,

I am having 419 crs score under CEC category , I have not yet submitted my profile but soon I am going to submit.currently I m in ontario so do I hv chance to get Ontario pt

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Since you are already in Ontario, you can easily demonstrate convincing ties with Ontario in your OINP Application. People without any ties to Ontario have received nomination.

Please refer the below link for more information:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html

Also, go through the Application Guide on OINP website.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
amitrangrej said:
Hello All,

I am having 419 crs score under CEC category , I have not yet submitted my profile but soon I am going to submit.currently I m in ontario so do I hv chance to get Ontario pt
Yes, very much. With your score, you are eligible to receive PT NOI from Ontario. So you can go ahead and submit your profile.

Once you receive PT NOI from Ontario, you need to follow these steps to apply for nomination.
1. Fill up the OINP Nominee Application Form
2. Arrange copies of all documents which evidences your claims in the Express Entry profile (refer to the Application Guide on this page to see the process and list of documents that needs to be submitted http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html)
3. Get a bank draft for CAD 1500
4. Submit all of the above to OINP, MCIIT (details in the Application Guide) within 45 days from the day you received the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amitrangrej said:
Hello All,

More of a luck game rather than a calculative one. You have all the chances to get the PT and make sure you select Ontario as your preffered province when creating the profile. Good luck.

smiley_jeu

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Hello all ,

How do you convince "ontario" that you intend to leave there?
And do you actually have to demonstrate that you have to move there?

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
smiley_jeu said:
Hello all ,

How do you convince "ontario" that you intend to leave there?
And do you actually have to demonstrate that you have to move there?

Thanks
Refer to this link, it has answers to all your questions related to Statement of Intent to Reside in Ontario http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/an-faq-guide-to-writing-the-letter-of-intent-for-pnp-applications-t394931.0.html