+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

TDog39

Oct 18, 2019
I received this message on my Express Entry profile today. I am not sure how to proceed and what it means exactly. I checked some other similar posts but I am confused.
My current EE score is 463.

PS: I am not a French speaker.
My NOC is 2173 or 2174 (I believe they got combined in the new NOC system).
My IELTS results were 8.5 Listening, 9 Reading, 7.5 Speaking and 7.5 Writing.

PS2: I came across this: https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream
I am not sure if it's what I am looking for or not. But if it is,
1- then why did I get it now and not before?
2- How do I prove that I intend to live in Ontario? How hard is that?
3- How likely am I get to get nominated eventually?
4- Is that related to the Ontario Tech Draw?
5- My EE profile expires in November. Does this mean that I am going to lose this PNP invitation?

Dear xxxx,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
I received this message on my Express Entry profile today. I am not sure how to proceed and what it means exactly. I checked some other similar posts but I am confused.
My current EE score is 463.

PS: I am not a French speaker.
My NOC is 2173 or 2174 (I believe they got combined in the new NOC system).
My IELTS results were 8.5 Listening, 9 Reading, 7.5 Speaking and 7.5 Writing.

PS2: I came across this: https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream
I am not sure if it's what I am looking for or not. But if it is,
1- then why did I get it now and not before?
2- How do I prove that I intend to live in Ontario? How hard is that?
3- How likely am I get to get nominated eventually?
4- Is that related to the Ontario Tech Draw?
5- My EE profile expires in November. Does this mean that I am going to lose this PNP invitation?

Dear xxxx,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.
Hey,

Congratulations for receiving Ontario interest letter.

Yesterday Ontario conducted a biggest Tech draw in which 6 NOC codes were included such as 2172, 2173, 2174, 2175, 2147 and 0213 and 1400+ candidates with a crs score ranging from 455-467 received an invitation. You're one of them. This might be a last draw of OINP this year. So, consider yourself lucky.

Answers to your queries:
1) It's first come first serve
2) You need to express your interest to reside in the province
3) It depends on how you file your application.
4) Yes
5) No

You have 45 calendar days to respond to Ontario. For further details or group link, you can reach out to me separately.

Hope this helps. Good luck

TDog39

Oct 18, 2019
Hey,

Congratulations for receiving Ontario interest letter.

Yesterday Ontario conducted a biggest Tech draw in which 6 NOC codes were included such as 2172, 2173, 2174, 2175, 2147 and 0213 and 1400+ candidates with a crs score ranging from 455-467 received an invitation. You're one of them. This might be a last draw of OINP this year. So, consider yourself lucky.

Answers to your queries:
1) It's first come first serve
2) You need to express your interest to reside in the province
3) It depends on how you file your application.
4) Yes
5) No

You have 45 calendar days to respond to Ontario. For further details or group link, you can reach out to me separately.

Hope this helps. Good luck
For point #2. Do I actually need a job offer? What is an acceptable form of "interested to live in Ontario"?
As for point #3, can you tell me more?