+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario vs Manitoba vs Alberta (Confused where to take admission)

Loveneet

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Hi everyone. I have a cousin who is planning to go canada. He got offer letters from 3 colleges. One is flemming in ontario, other one is in Manitoba and one in alberta. He has done B.Com from India and he applied for Postgraduate diplomas in Business Management.

Please guide which province to choose in terms of PNP and jobs.

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
Loveneet said:
Hi everyone. I have a cousin who is planning to go canada. He got offer letters from 3 colleges. One is flemming in ontario, other one is in Manitoba and one in alberta. He has done B.Com from India and he applied for Postgraduate diplomas in Business Management.

jobs are low in alberta due to recession. Ontario has good number of jobs and is stable even in recession but is slow in PNP compared to others. I think it depends on you what is your preference, job or faster PNP.
BEST OF LUCK

Loveneet

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
neerav said:
jobs are low in alberta due to recession. Ontario has good number of jobs and is stable even in recession but is slow in PNP compared to others. I think it depends on you what is your preference, job or faster PNP.
BEST OF LUCK
But PnP processing time is good in ontario i think. I am doing masters from Uni of Windsor. My friends got PnP in 2 months but it's Masters stream, I don't have idea about PNP for diploma people.

Papa Bomboy

Jan 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In terms of PNP and Jobs Alberta is not very good right now. Two reasons. The economy (current price of crude has triggered massive layoffs) and the backlog in AINP applications.

Manitoba is probably your best bet for PNP.

Don't know much about Ontario PNP and jobs except what I see on labour market reports.

All the best my friend.

Loveneet said: