Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Hi every one, apparently CIC says I need a Police Check from where I have lived all my life (AMERICA) I have sent for that one from the FBI.. wow 15 weeks to process.. a

Then they said I also need one for the country I am living in now (CANADA)... Can anyone tell me where in Ontario do I get this done ?? Close to Orangeville , Shelburne or Brampton I hope.. Can I go to OPP? or the local Police dept. ?? and do I need a Fingerprint card for Canada ??
Any idea what it cost ?

Ok Thanks ,, I hope your all having a nice restful evening !! :eek:

Pepe_Lupardo87

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I´m not mistaken you can go to any police station and request your RCMP check. Im in the same boat right now, just that I´m not in Canada, which makes the process a little bit more difficult. But I think you can just go to any station nearby.

Also any Commissionaires station can help you with that.

MilesAway

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
09-04-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-06-2015
I believe you can use an FBI channeler, which is much faster.

CIC generally does not require a police certificate from Canada. Did they specifically ask for an RCMP clearance?

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Morning, so i copy from the letter This is what it says

You must complete the Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form which is found at
the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/eIMM5669E.pdf
You and all of your family members aged 18 or older (if applicable) must submit this form. The
document must be received at this office by 2017/04/24.
• At this time, you need to provide a police certificate for:
1) The country where you currently live, if you have lived there for six months or more; and
2) The country where you have spent most of your adult life since the age of 18.

I sent for my I have done a Fingerprint Card for my FBI Check, sent it back early February.There site says 15 weeks process times..WOW.. I guess I can send a letter explaining to CIC about the FBI process time ?? Nothing I can do about that and It wont be back by the deadline.

Can I use the same Fingerprint card for the RCMP Check ?

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Had to make a reply.. It wouldn't allow me to make a quote.. so I am seeing if this works yet lol.. JUST IGNOR ME lolol But You'll see my reply to your question !

MilesAway said:
I believe you can use an FBI channeler, which is much faster.

CIC generally does not require a police certificate from Canada. Did they specifically ask for an RCMP clearance?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
WOLFHAWK said:
Morning, so i copy from the letter This is what it says

You must complete the Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form which is found at
the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/eIMM5669E.pdf
You and all of your family members aged 18 or older (if applicable) must submit this form. The
document must be received at this office by 2017/04/24.
• At this time, you need to provide a police certificate for:
1) The country where you currently live, if you have lived there for six months or more; and
2) The country where you have spent most of your adult life since the age of 18.

I sent for my I have done a Fingerprint Card for my FBI Check, sent it back early February.There site says 15 weeks process times..WOW.. I guess I can send a letter explaining to CIC about the FBI process time ?? Nothing I can do about that and It wont be back by the deadline.

Can I use the same Fingerprint card for the RCMP Check ?
You don't currently live in Canada. They can request from RCMP. They might ask you to submit fingerprints, but they can do the rest via email.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WOLFHAWK said:
Hi every one, apparently CIC says I need a Police Check from where I have lived all my life (AMERICA) I have sent for that one from the FBI.. wow 15 weeks to process.. a

Then they said I also need one for the country I am living in now (CANADA)... Can anyone tell me where in Ontario do I get this done ?? Close to Orangeville , Shelburne or Brampton I hope.. Can I go to OPP? or the local Police dept. ?? and do I need a Fingerprint card for Canada ??
Any idea what it cost ?

Ok Thanks ,, I hope your all having a nice restful evening !! :eek:
search for a 3rd party agency to help you with the RCMP PCC , it will only take one week to receive if you have no record . if you go to police station or submit ink fingerprnts if will take over 120 days to receive your results .

as for FBI i heard some guys using some kind of channelers and they get it done fast .

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
I Am IN Canada lol .. I'm going to ID Service in Brampton,, RCMP referred them to me.. 50 bucks to do My prints and send to RCMP,, Same price when I did my FBI prints, cept I had to mail those with the fee myself.. I wanted to Over Night to the FBI and they wont allow that grrr , That's going to be a LONGGGGGGGG 15 weeks .. CIC will just have to be Patient for that to come back!

profiler said:
You don't currently live in Canada. They can request from RCMP. They might ask you to submit fingerprints, but they can do the rest via email.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
WOLFHAWK said:
I Am IN Canada lol .. I'm going to ID Service in Brampton,, RCMP referred them to me.. 50 bucks to do My prints and send to RCMP,, Same price when I did my FBI prints, cept I had to mail those with the fee myself.. I wanted to Over Night to the FBI and they wont allow that grrr , That's going to be a LONGGGGGGGG 15 weeks .. CIC will just have to be Patient for that to come back!
Being in Canada (as a temporary resident (visitor, worker, student)) is not the same as living in Canada.

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Yes.. I found a Fingerprint service in Brampton ON. Going there Monday,, the do the prints and send it all to RCMP for 50 bucks

I have already sent off to the FBI back in Feb,, of course after I mailed my request to them I also found out about FBI Channelers services that would have done it all for me and Faster !! For Just a few dollars more !! OH WELL live and learn

Thanks for replying back

TANMEX said:
search for a 3rd party agency to help you with the RCMP PCC , it will only take one week to receive if you have no record . if you go to police station or submit ink fingerprnts if will take over 120 days to receive your results .

as for FBI i heard some guys using some kind of channelers and they get it done fast .