+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario pnp

Ashfana

Nov 6, 2018
Is there any way an Ontario employer can sponsor pr or pnp for an employee?
Employer is ready to offer job and do intra company transfer. Can employer sponsor pnp or pr along with work permit application?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If you don’t have an answer, keep quiet. Those who have knowledge will guide .
There are 9 OINP streams, which one are you eligible for? Some are through EE which you need to be eligible for too. The purpose of the forum is to ask specific questions about a stream not due the research for you and tell you which one you are eligible for. If you don’t want to do that then hire a consultant to do it for you.

Ashfana

Nov 6, 2018
I am already working outside around 5 years and my employer has office in Toronto. They are ready to sponsor closed work permit ( lmia exempt, intra company transfer ) and send to canada .
can they sponsor pnp along with the work permit application. I see employer job offer stream in oinp . Am I eligible for it . Employer is a multinational company and has enough revenue requirements for oinp.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Is there any way an Ontario employer can sponsor pr or pnp for an employee?
Employer is ready to offer job and do intra company transfer. Can employer sponsor pnp or pr along with work permit application?
Look at this program:

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream

And specifically these requirements. Pay attention to the employer form. They need to be willing to complete this.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream#section-3

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Well, you're very rude for someone who is asking for help. Be more courteous or polite, maybe people might help.
I don't mind helping, but at least Google a few details about the program and then come back with specific questions. He works for a multinational company yet his mother still spoon feeds him roti and dal. You worry about someone's future prospects when they ask about stupid stuff like SINP processing times or this when there's a dedicated web page for it

Reactions: ImpatientDragon

Ashfana

Nov 6, 2018
I don't mind helping, but at least Google a few details about the program and then come back with specific questions. He works for a multinational company yet his mother still spoon feeds him roti and dal. You worry about someone's future prospects when they ask about stupid stuff like SINP processing times or this when there's a dedicated web page for it
I got the relevant information from another member . That’s what I told you earlier to keep quite . There are many people willing to help . If you did not understand or not clear about the question , you can ask or ignore. No more comments

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I got the relevant information from another member . That’s what I told you earlier to keep quite . There are many people willing to help . If you did not understand or not clear about the question , you can ask or ignore. No more comments
Works for a multinational company and can't even write a sentence with decent grammar. Stfu yourself.