+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hello,

I got this message in my express entry profile on 29th June 2017:

"Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear Mohammad Qasim Murad,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information."

So is this an invitation to apply for OINP ? If yes, how can i download its soft copy as there is no link available for it in my express entry page.

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
Congrats ..Yes this is your 'Notification of Interest' letter.You can take a screenshot of this letter along with the date you received and make a pdf separately .This will be your proof. Now you can apply in the OINP portal and create one-key profile once you are ready with all the documents as per OINP requirement.All the best.!

Reactions: petta

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Hlo guys...Need a little clearance
I got NOI on on may 19
And my ielts got expired on 13 June
I have given my ielts again and is awaiting for the results.
My doubt ..Is my NOI still alive? I mean once i score the same bands and update it in my CIC account..Will i be able to accept the NOI
I m nervous o_O

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
hi there
you have 45 days to accept the invitation ! not 6 months
the 6 months are for entry express and not to accept the ITa it s only the treatement time of your file after

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream:
* You must register a profile for the HCP stream within 6 months from the date that your Notification of Interest from Ontario was issued. All NOIs issued as of February 23, 2017 are valid for six months.
* After you successfully register a profile, you must submit your application to the OINP within
14 calendar days.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPQUESTIONS.html

Purpose of posting this info and its source is that i received my NOI from Ontario on 29th June 2017. However, my bank statement (required funds) is only one month old right now.
So should i wait 5 more months before registering a profile at OINP e-Filing Portal ??

Clear guidance in this regard will highly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

KASAK

Nov 12, 2016
Hi All ,

I am working as a Software Test Engineer with around 6 Years of Experience in India. I created profile for express entry under Canada FSWP with NOC code 2173 and got the Ontario NOI but later I got to know that according to my designation, NOC Code 2173 is applicable but according to job responsibilities, NOC Code 2283 is applicable.

Now should I create a new EE profile with NOC code 2283 but what about the NOI that I have already received OR should i update my current profile to NOC code 2283 and carry on with the application .

Kindly help please by providing suggestions.

salemne

Jul 5, 2017
Hello,

I got this message in my express entry profile on 29th June 2017:

"Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear Mohammad Qasim Murad,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information."

So is this an invitation to apply for OINP ? If yes, how can i download its soft copy as there is no link available for it in my express entry page.
Hi did you applied for OINP... If yes then would you please tell me what documents did u provided regarding the employments. Thanks in advance.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hi did you applied for OINP... If yes then would you please tell me what documents did u provided regarding the employments. Thanks in advance.
i am still in the process of completing my documents but i have uploaded all my work related proofs

like:

Joining letter from company
Current Job letter from HR
Salary Slips (at least one for each year since 2013)
Bonus letters for every year
Company Benefits letter
Salary Increment letters

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017