+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP- What are my chances??

am571

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Hi everyone,

What are my chances of getting nominated in the upcoming draws under the Ontario Human Capital Pathway program?
I have more than three years of work experience, 2 yr 9 months as a mechanical engineer and 8 months as an engineering manager.

I see that engineering managers have been nominated in the recent draws, and this makes me wonder if there is any hope for me in the upcoming draws. I only have 8 months of experience as an engineering manager and I believe it is required to have at least 1-year experience in the past 5 years.
Please correct me if I am wrong and please provide any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

What are my chances of getting nominated in the upcoming draws under the Ontario Human Capital Pathway program?
I have more than three years of work experience, 2 yr 9 months as a mechanical engineer and 8 months as an engineering manager.

I see that engineering managers have been nominated in the recent draws, and this makes me wonder if there is any hope for me in the upcoming draws. I only have 8 months of experience as an engineering manager and I believe it is required to have at least 1-year experience in the past 5 years.
Please correct me if I am wrong and please provide any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
What is your NOC and CRS score?

am571

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Don’t think 2132 is an eligible OINP NOC but you need to check. Need a year in 0211 to be eligible.
Yes, 2132 is not what they are looking for. But they have recently been nominating 0211, and I do have work experience in this NOC, but only for 8 months. I don’t they will consider it as it is less than a year.

am571

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Don’t think 2132 is an eligible OINP NOC but you need to check. Need a year in 0211 to be eligible.
Yes, 2132 is not what they are looking for. But they have recently been nominating 0211, and I do have work experience in this NOC, but only for 8 months. I don’t think they will consider it as it is less than a year.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, 2132 is not what they are looking for. But they have recently been nominating 0211, and I do have work experience in this NOC, but only for 8 months. I don’t think they will consider it as it is less than a year.
You will not be eligible with only a year.