7.5 no less than 6.5
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
21 july 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
DO NOT COMMENT BEFORE READING THESE TWO NEWS ARTICLES

https://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2017/02/24/ontario-immigration-website-crashes-as-traffic-surges.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/website-problems-with-popular-immigration-program-a-disaster-foreign-student-says-1.3999085
Article published 9 HOURS AGO, THEY ARE NOT FIXING IT FOR LAST 4 DAYS

GOOD LUCK

balrajvicky

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
God knows on what basis they are sending PT. I recreated my profile on 18th Feb, CRS score 425, NOC 2282, will be getting 13 more points in April for 2 years of experience (total 438).

Based upon the facts that CRS cut off is going down, ONe-Key online systme total failure (As Masters and PhDs candidates are screaming as they are facing lots of problem in submitting their profile in ONe-Key), I think I should not opt for PNP (If in case I receive PT in next coming days).

Also, I will be writing IELTS exam again on March 4th. I hope my scores would improve to increase my chances to get federal NOI

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
imcool1 said:
DO NOT COMMENT BEFORE READING THESE TWO NEWS ARTICLES

Article published 9 HOURS AGO, THEY ARE NOT FIXING IT FOR LAST 4 DAYS

Thank you very much for sharing the article!

GOOD LUCK

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
The failure seem to occur due to poor planning - the first come first serve principal for Masters Stream crashed the whole OINP IT infrastructure it seems.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy108 said:
The failure seem to occur due to poor planning - the first come first serve principal for Masters Stream crashed the whole OINP IT infrastructure it seems.
Same as with Mon Projet, the demand was just way too heavy for the website to withstand.

There are several inaccurancies in the article from Star:
1. 6000 PNP nominations is Ontario quota for 2017 for all streams. Masters or PhD stream are only part of this quota.
2. Application registration was not opened for the whole quota, but only for the partial yearly quota, that is why the program has closed for those 2 streams after filling this partial quota.
3. There were still other PNP Ontario programs that were not closed before 21.2 (French stream and Corporate stream). What was reopen were 3 streams from which in one you needed preselection in advance (Human priorities).
4. There are 10 different PNP programs under Ontario and not 3 (from which one is closed - Investors).

As for the demand, I would even say, that the demand will go up next time they will open, and if they keep it on the getting login key race, we will be facing situation that was similar with Quebec.

I guess, that next time whole Master and PhD login quota will be gone within few hours.

DK15

Nov 22, 2015
they are probably looking for cheap labor to fix their services! I dont see why the canadian govt can't give them more spot and time since people really pay for these services and they dont rely on taxes.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
vensak said:
Same as with Mon Projet, the demand was just way too heavy for the website to withstand.

There are several inaccurancies in the article from Star:
1. 6000 PNP nominations is Ontario quota for 2017 for all streams. Masters or PhD stream are only part of this quota.
2. Application registration was not opened for the whole quota, but only for the partial yearly quota, that is why the program has closed for those 2 streams after filling this partial quota.
3. There were still other PNP Ontario programs that were not closed before 21.2 (French stream and Corporate stream). What was reopen were 3 streams from which in one you needed preselection in advance (Human priorities).
4. There are 10 different PNP programs under Ontario and not 3 (from which one is closed - Investors).

As for the demand, I would even say, that the demand will go up next time they will open, and if they keep it on the getting login key race, we will be facing situation that was similar with Quebec.

I guess, that next time whole Master and PhD login quota will be gone within few hours.
100% agree. Ontario never learned from Quebec. To add on to this Quebec tried to resolve issues by changing approach (not fully but introduced longer registration period etc) and it worked to a degree.

However, the demand for Quebec is like 30% of Ontario i would say and the first-come-first-serve approach need to be made redundant. EOI and Pooling system is the only way

imcool1

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
india
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 july 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 no less than 6.5
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
21 july 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
well said Andy

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hi There,

I had 2 queries. Please help.

1) Did you earlier create any other EE profile? Or this was the only profile of yours? If this was your second profile then what did you do with the first?

2) Also, I have come to know(dont know whether its a rumour or not) that if one person is having 2 EE profiles (lets say one created in 2016 and another in 2017 Feb month) then he/she has the chance to lose this OINP because they can check that whether this person(may be because of same passport number) is already having another active EE profile or not? Please help if this is true.

3) Also, I have come to know that one person who has submitted his/her application submitted for some state nomination lets say for SINP, then even he/she is not getting OINP NOI. Is it also true?

Please help.