India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
OINP is still processing my case from Jan 2016. Still no news.
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Hey Awesome people,

Thanks to all of you I was able to get into Express Entry and my profile has finally been accepted into the pool with a score of 405.

The question is will Ontario Provincial program directly nominate from my file since I have already shared the option of sharing information with Ontario PNP in my Express Entry profile.

I am so confused right now.

Your help is really appreciated :)

dhavaladesai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
OINP is still processing my case from Jan 2016. Still no news.
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhavaladesai said:
Hey Awesome people,

Thanks to all of you I was able to get into Express Entry and my profile has finally been accepted into the pool with a score of 405.

The question is will Ontario Provincial program directly nominate from my file since I have already shared the option of sharing information with Ontario PNP in my Express Entry profile.

I am so confused right now.

Your help is really appreciated :)
Yes , You need to wait to get PT notification of Interest from Ontario. You will get message in your CIC account once Ontario send you PT interest. So hope for the best and wait

Tikli

Feb 26, 2016
Dear All,

I am new to this forum, however, I believe I will get my answer here. On Feb 12th of 2016, I have submitted my Express Entry Profile and I have secured 410 points. However, till now I have not received any invitation from Ontario. I am worried. Is it that now a days we are not getting invitation or I have to write to someone for the invitation. Someone told me that they are closed till March 1st is it true?Please anyone suggest.

Thank you

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Guys, you need to do "the trick."

If you still haven't got PT more than a month from your initial EE submission, you need to withdraw it then create a new EE profile from scratch. Basically you will have to "resubmit" your EE app from scratch to get PT letter.

For further info, search this forum and check out these threads:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ontario-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream-t298423.360.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.2520.html

Tikli

Feb 26, 2016
Thank you so much. One consultancy told me that Ontario is temporarily not sending any invitation and will star it from March. Is it true?
I know I will come back with more questions :)
Thank you.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Tikli said:
Thank you so much. One consultancy told me that Ontario is temporarily not sending any invitation and will star it from March. Is it true?
Thank you.
Did they provide source? If not, don't believe it. OINP announces big changes on their website, and right now I don't see any. Unless that consultant is a spy, or something...

Tikli

Feb 26, 2016
No he never told the source. Now I understood.. He is fooling me. Probably he will resubmit again and will tell he did something. Thanks for helping me from being trapped.
Regards

Feb 26, 2016
Hi Can any one please guide me.. I am having a EE profile with 410 points. Do I need to apply separately for OntarioPNP.. Or they will pick me from my express entry profile.. Am I supposed to write letter or apply proactively to get a PT from Ontario

albatross101

Sep 23, 2015
Tikli said:
Thank you.

I recreated my profile on Feb 7 and got PT on the 8th, they are still sending PT's out

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumanhyderabad said:
Hi Can any one please guide me.. I am having a EE profile with 410 points. Do I need to apply separately for OntarioPNP.. Or they will pick me from my express entry profile.. Am I supposed to write letter or apply proactively to get a PT from Ontario
If you have a Bachelors Degree and 400+ usually OINP invites you to apply..it takes upto 12 days max..if you dont receive PT in 12 days recreate your EE profile..

I might sound harsh but YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT APPLYING TO CANADA!

Please
read these threads thoroughly!
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html