+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONTARIO PNP - PRE-SCREENING!

nathlogic

Sep 9, 2015
mohsinis said:
Any lucky in this thread so far ::) ?
An officer called my employer last week requesting more documents, including my pay stubs for the last 3 months, company T4 and list of duties. We sent the additional documents 1 day later. My employer emailed for an update last Friday and they replied within 1 hour, saying that they've received the documents and are processing the application.

IMO, this is pretty good news and shows they are processing our applications. I'm pretty optimistic of getting the pre-screening approval before their time-frame of 6-8 weeks (on top of the 3 months we've already waited) however, I'm nervous the quota will be reached before I get a chance to file the full nomination application. Fingers crossed! :-X

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
My employer applied pre screening in July 2014, and we go call in JUNE 2015 for additional document(lease document), we submitted docs within 10 days, it is been 3 months after PNP call. we haven't heard anything yet. They said your file is in Pending review stage and we will send result as soon as decision is made. No time frame as such given.

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
Same things they asked from my employer and now it's more than 4 months and they are keep saying "your file is in Pending review stage..."

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
mohsinis said:
Same things they asked from my employer and now it's more than 4 months and they are keep saying "your file is in Pending review stage..."
I guess our file is with same LAZY officer. Btw what question did they asked to ur employer ?

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
@PK_11,
I haven't confirmed specifically which document they asked, but my employer told me that they asked some additional documents.

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Hello. I have same issue like yours. My employer got acknowledge letter and file number at may 13. After then I didn't get anything form them. Do you have any idea when our application will approved ? What about your work permit ?

nathlogic

Sep 9, 2015
Champ.90 said:
Hello. I have same issue like yours. My employer got acknowledge letter and file number at may 13. After then I didn't get anything form them. Do you have any idea when our application will approved ? What about your work permit ?
Send them an email and ask for an update on your application status. They seem to respond pretty quickly to emails.

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
nathlogic said:
Send them an email and ask for an update on your application status. They seem to respond pretty quickly to emails.
Yes they do reply, but with same ANSWER.

nathlogic

Sep 9, 2015
Maverick89 said:
"Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Our program strives to adhere to a 90 day service standard to ensure that all applicants receive a decision on their application in a timely and predictable manner. However, due the large volume of applications that the program has received, your application may take more than 90 days to reach a final decision. We are working to resolve this issue, and hope to be able to return to meeting our 90 day service standard in the very near future. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause."
Looks like this was taken down from their website.

nathlogic

Sep 9, 2015
coimbatore_sherif said:
guys simple !!!! OPNP IS A JOKE DNT WASTE TIME AND MONEY!!!
JUST THINK ABOUT SOME OTHER COUNTRIES.....
I would agree with you but there's no other option for me as I'm on an LMIA-exempt permit and don't have enough points for an ITA without Provincial Nomination.

I'm more annoyed at the fact that they have been approving full nominations for some express entry candidates within 3 months yet people have been waiting for pre-screening since February/March. So frustrating.

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
Guys, I came across this facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/studyworkstay) ... share your concern on this page either by PM or you can write on the wall... at least they are replying us something.

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
Hi All,

Three Cases where pre screening is declared :

Case 1: My friend who applied in Aug 2014 got rejection this month.
Case 2: My other friend who applied in Sep 2014 got acceptance in July 2015.
Case 3 : Mine, I got acceptance this month, I applied in Aug 2014.

So guys stay tuned, they are very slow in processing, Pre screening is least priority for them(as der is no fees associated with it). They have Master students, EE candidate as priority as they give result within 3 months. So just don't depend on pre screening for ur future immigration thing. FYI. December and Jan they don't work, they don't process any application. If you don't get result by end of NOV, it means next year Feb 2015 start time clock.

I pray every one gets result soon, will post u all about my PNP timeline, i m sure that will also take months :)

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
PK_11 said:
Hi All,

So guys stay tuned, they are very slow in processing, Pre screening is least priority for them(as der is no fees associated with it). They have Master students, EE candidate as priority as they give result within 3 months. So just don't depend on pre screening for ur future immigration thing. FYI. December and Jan they don't work, they don't process any application. If you don't get result by end of NOV, it means next year Feb 2015 start time clock.

I pray every one gets result soon, will post u all about my PNP timeline, i m sure that will also take months :)
Congrats man, at least you got some good news, wish you best of luck for your next step (PNP). If I haven't received any response in this year, I will apply for express entry rather than waiting for another year.

nathlogic

Sep 9, 2015
PK_11 said:
Hi All,

Thanks for the update. I can't believe it took so long for pre-screening! Did you get the full nomination since you last posted?

I have been waiting since April this year, although they requested more documents in June and then some further clarification documents in September. We emailed them twice in the last 2 weeks and had no response. My employer is willing to do an LMIA but it is a long shot since my NOC code is 1223.

Has anyone else been granted pre-screening?