+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONTARIO PNP - PRE-SCREENING!

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
Hi,
I am an international student who graduated in June 2013.

My employer sent a pre-screening application in mid-March this year but did not hear back from Opportunity Ontario yet.
My boss sent an email after 90 days were passed but Opportunity Ontario just replied with a file no and said my application is still under process.

Since its been past 2 years now and I was planning to apply under "International Student with a Job Offer", what are my choices. If they sent the pre-screening in 90 days I could apply last month.

Now what are my choices? I called PNP office and one of the agent said earlier that they might give me an extension since they are causing the delay but I dont want to waste my hard earned $1500.

Did anyone face the similar issue? what can I do in this situation?

I'm really freaking out since my PGWP is expiring next year.

Regards.

Maishka

Apr 7, 2015
I also called ON PNP and they told me that you can still apply because they are responsible for the late processing.

Also, one more question - when your boss applied for pre-screening earlier. They should have received an email with file # and case #. Can you please tell me from which email address he received the email. Because my employer applied for approval and I came to know after 2 months that employer receives this email. Its hard for the HR to go through the bunch of emails and find that email. I'm so worried. It would be great if you can find out the email address from your boss.

Thanks!

bhavin_business

Star Member
Sep 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied in July, and your timeline is scaring me now!

There are not many people who apply for per-screening and this stream. We are few chosen ones!

Stuckup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
One of my friend companyb applied prescreening in july 2014 and he got called in july 2015. So if ur company is private and it is first time ur company is applying prescreening for u, so just relax it will take nearly 9 month's to 1 year.

coimbatore_sherif

Apr 11, 2015
Hello every one,

I would like to follow this topic please update your time line . keep in touch

OPNP My company applied in jan 2015 still waiting !!! :( :( :( :( :-X :-X

mani007

Jul 21, 2015
my employer applied prescreening app on 10 may 2015.....received acknowledgement email......that is all

Bnds

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
My Employer applied in May, only got file number in 2 days nothing heared from them. ! I'm scared bcoz it's only 5200 application..!

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
@Maverick89 thanks for the comments.

@Bnds! its not 5200, I am sure half will go with express entry PNP. so only 2600.

jonkrav

Apr 27, 2014
coimbatore_sherif said:
hi jonkrav,

any update regarding application??
Hey yes my employer was accepted a few weeks ago and I have sent off my application.

My company is based in Toronto.

Solya

Aug 9, 2015
My employer applied on March 9 also, and still waiting.

And my friend's employer applied mid September 2014 - no answer. He calls them and sends e-mails every 2 weeks - they say "your application is in process" and that's it.

My 2 another friends:
1st applied in August 2014 - in April 2015 they approved pre-screening, end of May - he got Provincial Nomination.
2nd - applied mid of October 2014, end of July pre-screening was approved, and now he is waiting for Nomination.