+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP, Package Delivered and Ready to Pickup Tmr, Excited

LittleHuang

Star Member
May 12, 2016
There comes a purolator shipping pick up notice on the door and you know this is it. Either my application is approved and the certificate is in the package, or it's denied and the application materials are returned.

I applied the human capital stream (master student without job offer) of Ontario PNP in March 2016. No AOR till Sep 2016 and it asked me for current status and address confirmation, in which it included my file number. (I think they should send the AOR email around June 2016, because there's a date of June 2016 in the email). Update was sent back immediately and there was no reply again.

In early October, they sent again the email asking for current status and address confirmation. Apparently they missed my Sep reply. I explicitly wrote to them that the initial reply was made on Sep and insisted a confirmation from them through email. They sent back the confirmation that information is updated.

Now, it's the time and my package is waiting for me to pick up tmr. I hope there's my certificate waiting for me (The tracking website said the envelop is 1 lb, which weights much less than my application package. So it's a good sign !)

shivasai

Jul 23, 2016
Hi i saw your post did you get your PNP ? I got email saying that my file is forwarded to OINP senior officer for processing my file.

LittleHuang

Star Member
May 12, 2016
shivasai said:
Hi i saw your post did you get your PNP ? I got email saying that my file is forwarded to OINP senior officer for processing my file.
Yes, I got the package the next day. It's a folder with nomination confirmation + nomination letter, plus a usb flash drive containing a pdf file inside introducing some basic info about Ontario.

jakechen0816

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
05-02-2018
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
None
LANDED..........
None
LittleHuang said:
Yes, I got the package the next day. It's a folder with nomination confirmation + nomination letter, plus a usb flash drive containing a pdf file inside introducing some basic info about Ontario.
Congrats, I just received my nomination folder, but no usb flash drive inside ??? :-[