HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Is anyone aware of the process to receive PCC once we book an appointment at Passport office. I mean what kind of document proofs are required.Currently I stay on rental basis so even sharing information about that would too be helpful.

Reactions: sunanand

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Is anyone aware of the process to receive PCC once we book an appointment at Passport office. I mean what kind of document proofs are required.Currently I stay on rental basis so even sharing information about that would too be helpful.
You have to go with an address proof

Sensation80

May 16, 2020
Hi guys
Congrats to all who received nominations.

2 questions. Did ur employer get any verification call
Also is it enough to submit payslips bank statements and reference letters or should i submit employment contracts as well. I feel like those will be too much

Thanks

sunanand

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
I tried to apply for PCC from PSK. My current address is different from the one in my passport. I was told to change my address in my passport before PCC, so have requested for reissue with new address. Doesn't matter if you're stayin s rental or not.

Reactions: HezekiahVelle

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi guys

Also is it enough to submit payslips bank statements and reference letters or should i submit employment contracts as well. I feel like those will be too much

Thanks
Submit only your reference alongside one of payslips OR bank statements showing salary deposits.

Nimrat25

Jan 22, 2020
Hello folks,

Slightly digressing, I have an OINP letter of interest but, application is not submitted yet. My EE profile expires in 40 days. But we all know that OINP application results can take unto 60days and then we will qualify to receive ITA in EE draw. Do you think its a good idea to delete my profile and create new one as a proactive step or should I just wait for expiration in next 40 days?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hello folks,

Slightly digressing, I have an OINP letter of interest but, application is not submitted yet. My EE profile expires in 40 days. But we all know that OINP application results can take unto 60days and then we will qualify to receive ITA in EE draw. Do you think its a good idea to delete my profile and create new one as a proactive step or should I just wait for expiration in next 40 days?
You should wait and submit your OINP application with the present profile. If it expires before they are done processing your application, you can write them an email to notify them of the circumstance, they will then nominate you on the new profile.

Reactions: Nimrat25

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi guys

Thanks
YOu need to submit a reference letter, offer/appointment letter, Last/recent 3 salary slips and Income Tax documents.

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Hi Experts, This is my first time to post so please can you kindly guide me on filling up my application For OINP Employment job offer stream:

1. Photos: do I have to upload main applicant photo only or all family members .
  2. Status Immigration documents: do I have to upload main applicant only or all family members.
  3. Passport: do we upload all pages including empty ones or just the ones with visas and stamps.
  4. On the work history section:My job is regulated in Ontario so I am exempt from the 2 years experience do I still need to submit a work history ? I am afraid this can make confusion as I have only 1 year of experience? Should I ignore this section or upload a letter of explanation or no need to do that? Please advice!