+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

Taranjeet807

Jul 13, 2018
Guys one suggestion needed - Is it feasible to start with the PCC process before getting OINP nomination and ITA? I am not in India and it will take minimum 5 weeks to get the PCC done from my country. Or I am being over optimistic and should ideally wait for the right time to start? :)

@sunanand how are you planning for all this?

sunanand

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Guys one suggestion needed - Is it feasible to start with the PCC process before getting OINP nomination and ITA? I am not in India and it will take minimum 5 weeks to get the PCC done from my country. Or I am being over optimistic and should ideally wait for the right time to start? :)

@sunanand how are you planning for all this?
I've already started my pcc. Just to be on the safer side :) I guess u can start with yours too

Reactions: Taranjeet807

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Since your application is in DIP start applying for PCC as soon as possible. I made the mistake of waiting till nomination to apply for PCC and now thats the only document which is preventing me from submitting my application.

Reactions: Taranjeet807
Oct 3, 2020
Dear members,

NEED YOUR HELP !!!

CRS 468.

I have confusion regarding NOC code to select between 1111 and 1311.

Education - B.com & M.com

Experience - 1 year part time ( assistant accountant )
3 years - full time ( accountant)
Immigration company

DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES - filing tax returns of company and personal returns of the owner,
payment of yearly, quaterly income tax, TDS, GST etc,
preparing salaries of staff, Payment of ESIC & EPF ,
handling bank accounts of company,
preparing financial statements

Most of my job duites matched with NOC code 1111. but I do not have any professional certification of CA or any other.

Due to corona they laid off most of the staff.

Now I am working in some other company as HR Manager.

PLEASE ANSWER:

1) Is professional qualification ( CA or so) is required for applying under NOC 1111 ( as mentioned in the CIC website) ?
2) Would it will have any effect that now I am now working at different designation performing different duties?
3) In case I apply for OINP, are there any difference how they evaluate selection of NOC codes( I know it is not but still have some confusion)

I also consulted someone who said experience of immigration company is not considered by IRCC and would negatively effect evaluation of my file, he sugeested that I should make fake experience from CA firm which I am not considering, because I have the experience letter,reference letter stating my duties, appointment letters, salary slips, bank statement to prove my experience.

Please do give your valuable advise.

Thank you in advance.

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Since your application is in DIP start applying for PCC as soon as possible. I made the mistake of waiting till nomination to apply for PCC and now thats the only document which is preventing me from submitting my application.
Is there any dependency of PCC after receiving it. Currently I am at my native place and since this is my current address I am thinking of getting PCC from here itself. But next month I would be moving to a different district for work and won't be able to go to my native place again.

1. So was just trying to understand is there any dependency in future from the place I did PCC?
2. Any idea on how time time is required to receive PCC in India?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

FinallTime

Dec 18, 2016
Is there any dependency of PCC after receiving it. Currently I am at my native place and since this is my current address I am thinking of getting PCC from here itself. But next month I would be moving to a different district for work and won't be able to go to my native place again.

1. So was just trying to understand is there any dependency in future from the place I did PCC?

a) I don't think there is any dependency once you receive PCC
b) In India, it usually takes 15-20 days

Reactions: HezekiahVelle

vikviktiktik

Sep 23, 2020
Finally, congratulations!
Congratulations, may i know your initial CRS score?
Nomination Received!!

NOI : 29th July
Appln Submitted : 24th Aug
Assessment: 09th Sept
DIP : 5th Oct
Nomination : 22nd Oct

All the Best!!! to each and every one of you.
Congrats, may i know your initial crs score? was wondering if they are nominating ppl based on the order of crs.

FinallTime

Dec 18, 2016
Congratulations, may i know your initial CRS score?

Congrats, may i know your initial crs score? was wondering if they are nominating ppl based on the order of crs.
467, I don't think they are nominating on the basis of crs. It purely depends which officer is working on the profile and how long he/she is taking to process your file.

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020

1. Its best if you could do it from your native place. Its important that if police comes for verification they find someone at the address you give them or else they will reject your PCC.
2. Approx 2-3 weeks

Gbemmmyusuff

Oct 22, 2020
Hey everyone. I've been a silent follower of this platform, i must say I've learnt alot from all of you. Still waiting for the nomination.

NOI > July 29
Submitted > Aug 31
Assessment > Sept 17
DIP > Oct 21