HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
My IRCC currect status usually shows 'Submitted'. Even now it is showing the same. But in morning when I logged in for the first time, under current status(page that comes before viewing the detailed profile) it was showing something as 'last updated' but not sure what was it and I viewed my profile and nothing unusual in it.

Has someone else too experience the same?

Last edited:

47thRonnin

Aug 15, 2020
Hi All,

Got my nomination yesterday

July 29th 2020 Draw
24th August Submitted Application
11th September Assessment
8th October DIP
19th October Nomination received

Good luck to everyone waiting on theirs

shervinkh

Oct 20, 2020
Are any of "Master's Graduate" and "Employer Job Offer: International Student" predicted to be opened later this year?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
M
Are any of "Master's Graduate" and "Employer Job Offer: International Student" predicted to be opened later this year?
Masters Graduate opened on 29th of September - most likely the only time it will open this year. Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream will open tomorrow. I'm not sure if we will see International Student stream again this year with the pace at which they are working but then, they have been unpredictable this year so keep your fingers crossed.

Sensation80

May 16, 2020
Guys
I have a question. I want to modify the job title a bit after i received the invite from ontario. I have been working with my company for 14 years so one job title wont work. Need to add another title as well. Plus modify the original one on the profile. I have read on forums that job titles dont matter and duties matter. In my case my title is assistant manager but my job duties are those of noc 2174.
Can i update the profile now.

over2vikram

Oct 15, 2020
From whom are you expecting this statistics, mate?

My take, immigration have been so unpredictable in recent times due to covid. Best to manage your expectations instead of placing your hopes on speculations. Nobody knows anything for sure except the officers processing our files so just chill out and look out for updates on YOUR application.
Well, this is easy statistical exercise. If even 10% of the people in every NOI draw mention their key conversion dates over a 18 month period, we can estimate these things. More data will lead to even more trends and better results.

over2vikram

Oct 15, 2020
What does this mean?
Once you are being assessed its not about conversion rates. If you submit all the documents why shouldnt they nominate you. Its not about numbers once you get invited man.
This is exactly what I am trying to understand. Reaching Assessment stage means that the documents you submitted are correct and sufficient. Does this mean that everyone who reaches Assessment stage gets nominated? or is there a significant rejection rate in subsequent stages?

Could not found a clear answer to this. Seems from replies I read so far, for some people the wait from Assessment to nominations can be more than 4 months, some get Intention to Reject (ITR) and then have to give more data points. But not sure how many actually do not get nominated in spite of correct documents, reasons could be many - maybe they do not want more people with this NOC anymore, maybe they meet some quota etc.

People who follow this forum for years can share their thoughts

Last edited:

over2vikram

Oct 15, 2020
Guys
I have a question. I want to modify the job title a bit after i received the invite from ontario. I have been working with my company for 14 years so one job title wont work. Need to add another title as well. Plus modify the original one on the profile. I have read on forums that job titles dont matter and duties matter. In my case my title is assistant manager but my job duties are those of noc 2174.
Can i update the profile now.
I updated my profile because the title had changed between entering in EE profile and the time I got nomination. Did not get any issues so far (still at Assessment stage so far though)