+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
What is the conversion rate from Assessment to DIP. And from DIP to ITA. They should share some statistics to put us at ease.
From whom are you expecting this statistics, mate?

My take, immigration have been so unpredictable in recent times due to covid. Best to manage your expectations instead of placing your hopes on speculations. Nobody knows anything for sure except the officers processing our files so just chill out and look out for updates on YOUR application.

Reactions: nanduja

Sensation80

May 16, 2020
What is the conversion rate from Assessment to DIP. And from DIP to ITA. They should share some statistics to put us at ease.
What does this mean?
Once you are being assessed its not about conversion rates. If you submit all the documents why shouldnt they nominate you. Its not about numbers once you get invited man.

iqbalsingh9

Mar 5, 2020
NOI received: 26 August, 2020
NOI response: 10 September, 2020
Incomplete Application Notice: 1 October, 2020
Assessment: 9 October, 2020

Puja shalini

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hello, i have met fsw and cec requirements in my ee profile, i got nominated for OINP yesterday. While going further in process should i let ontario assess me as cec or fsw which is advantageous??? Please reply me asap
Thankyouu

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
I have my application in process for OINP
However received another NOI from ontario yest.
Is this normal?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Is this normal?
It seems as though, they sent NOIs out to even applicants whose applications they are processing. Just ignore and focus on the one that is already in process.

When did you submit and what stage are you?

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Is this normal?
This doesn't make sense. :D why OINP is re-inviting the candidates, while there are many other candidates who are eagerly waiting for it.
I was hoping for a tech draw but yesterday's tech draw killed my 3 years efforts, zeal, and dream of getting through. and now such news of re-invitation is really disappointing. :(
!! come on oinp !!