+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Hi, I have submitted my application yesterday, I got NOI on 26th august, I wanted to know how we can track our application for any kind of updates ?
Through the portal. i reckon only ADR and nomination related updates come on mail.

other updates can be tracked from the portal

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Still submitted since 11th September. I'm hoping to see movement next week at least.

They've been damn slow lately.
Yeah, they have slowed down a lot, I have seen someone is in Submitted status since 40+ days but they have not slowed down pace of giving out nominations. They are giving out about 800 nominations a month which has not changed according to this page. Last update was three weeks back with 5555 nominations and now its updated with 6180 nominations.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah, they have slowed down a lot, I have seen someone is in Submitted status since 40+ days but they have not slowed down pace of giving out nominations. They are giving out about 800 nominations a month which has not changed according to this page. Last update was three weeks back with 5555 nominations and now its updated with 6180 nominations.
True. I just hope they get it all together as soon as possible. Their allocation is 7350 and 6180 has already been issued meaning, they have only 1,170 left for the year and they will probably finish up with this before the end of November based on trends.

Reactions: J20190911

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
I have a dilemma. Just move to another province for work and next day OINP opened and I registered with intention of returning to Ontario. I called and emailed and they said as long as I have lived in ont for one yr 8n d last 2 years, it's still ok. I hope it wont be flagged by IRCC after nomination that I had address in another province. Or should I not just mention it since it's such a short period, just two months. But i will be back after nomination before applying for the PR. What do u think

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
I have a dilemma. Just move to another province for work and next day OINP opened and I registered with intention of returning to Ontario. I called and emailed and they said as long as I have lived in ont for one yr 8n d last 2 years, it's still ok. I hope it wont be flagged by IRCC after nomination that I had address in another province. Or should I not just mention it since it's such a short period, just two months. But i will be back after nomination before applying for the PR. What do u think
Mention your new address, it won't be a problem.